VN Others Abandoned Princess of Femdom [v0.1] [tvrvc2000]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

quality or quantity

• Total voters

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Quality demands are nice and cool, but have the potential to halt the game into the ground.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
That was my thought too. We’re both wrong.
I just downloaded the game again from Mega to rule out whether there were any errors, but no, everything is fine.
But I can reassure you, should the result be negative, I'll start a new project on RPG tomorrow, which my graphics card can do in I-Ray render. The current project will then be completely revised again.

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
nice try! very promisly! i would like to see scenes with human footstool, human ashtray, foot fetish, trample, bull busting ect. also it would be better to see more beautifl girls! these look fat and a little ungly

Reactions: tvrvc2000

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hi,
you don't see much here, it's version V0.1
I invite you to discord with the following link:

click on the test image on the left side and you're with me. Click on development-Princess of Femdom, there you see more pictures.
The girls aren't ugly, so I don't know.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
I have a problem with this game. its not the kinks in it, thats ur own choosing. you get 3 options, baby mode, big brave boy mode and t he omfg i wanna die and puke if I wasnt so turned on mode. cant remember the actual names of em. but....

those scenes... got their long, I cant pay attention that long to whats happening. and im decoding the writing at the same time. after 2 scenes my head started hurting. its just too long and the english is too broken for me.
however, that didnt stop me from playing, till the second scene that is. I missed something. STORY, WHERE ARE YOU MY FRIEND??

like honestly the "prologue" thats nice and short Ill give u that, but it doesnt tell me everything. worlds gone to shit women rule and dont use public services cuz there's bitches there. kay good to know. how did that happen? why am I here? who the hell am I? what am I gonna do? I DONT KNOW?! makes it very hard for me to keep my attention focused on it. its as far as I've seen its a few scenes that are fckin long to give u a good jerk off session, but becides the boner play there is nothing to keep you interested. one of the first things I thought was I wanna play karlsson gambit now. cuz that story is fckin amazing, and the sex scenes are on par.

yes my standards are way to high I know. I know im just looking for the next karlsons gambit or hotwifes ashley or femdom wife game I know I know. and having learned that makes this game absolutely amazing. I couldnt have done it, cuz I cant code for shit. but I can write, and what happened here wasnt writing, so thats why im ranting right now.

conclusion:

yeh good game. if u dont mind broken english (like worse then mine) and want a good fap do ur thing u'll love it. Im just gonna wait till there have been some more updates. Or even better I'll offer to fix the english in this game for em for freebiez. why not. HMU if u wanna, offers open for anyone and everyone

Sep 10, 2017
Well I guess this is fine for a start. But....

1. There's no build up of personality of characters.
2. No story.
3. No attempt to give any new spin on this cliche post apocalyptic enviroment.
4. There are a lot of slides for what are in essence a (toooo)simple dialogues.
5. Map is confusing. I was clicking 5min until I got it right.
6. Art is understandably bad, for a beginning. But it wouldn't hurt to use more than a two different faces for character. They all look the same.
7. I've said there's no story, but I don't even get it who's the main protagonist. (To be frank I've exited the game after the map)
8. Game is rather a showcase of different fetishes and kinks. And that is the reason its bland and superficial (also point 1. & 2.).
9. I'm not sure what is the game engine. But I get the feel that its implementation causes game to move slow with slide progression. I mean its speed is ok, but at the same time it feels really slow. Weird.
10. I've scrolled over dev patreon. Prices are 3€-9€-20€. Which is ok if you're a creator which has experience and makes quality content. But lets be honest with ourself, prices should be 1€-2€-4€.

Although it sounds really harsh, I thought that game dev could use it as references for improvement.
There's no need to linger on it. Just recognize it, git gud and move on with something new and better in the next iteration.

But I guess it took a lot of time & courage to put this forward. Keep improving further anyway!
And I strongly advise adjusting patreon prices a way lower for a start.

I predict that this will be just a game in which this dev learns the ropes of the tech & art composition...and will probably get abandoned or started completely anew at some point in the future.

Cheers! Best wishes and good luck man!
thats an awesome review. only thing I can do is agree with you. it needs alot of work but for a .1 game it isnt bad if ur looking for a nice fap. for a first timer tho this is amazing, must have taken a whole lot of time to put this together

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
kinkiest life simulator

Hi there,
thanks for the honest credit. I take it for granted. The game is unlikely to continue. There is a complete reset. It's just a shame because about 2700 renders have to be destroyed and I have to repeat the game with the better Iray render. Expensive apprenticeship, but okay, I'll have to go through that.
As the devil wants it, but yesterday my graphics card broke and now I have to wait until you get new hardware.
About the game itself:
The story is told by the princess herself at the beginning.
The search thing with the map is and was intended to be. In the further course of the game, invisible traps are built in, where the player is guaranteed to fall in.
All figures will be revised and of course you can also use your own name.
the game engine is TyranoBuilder v2. Unfortunately, my development partner left me during the apprenticeship phase and now I'm alone in front of it.
The prices at Patreon are optional because the payment system is not activated. The reason for this is that I have to wait another 2 years until I retire and as long as I am not allowed to earn any money as long as I have to seek state help. (Germany).
By and large, I'm waiting for the vote, and at the moment it looks like a restart.
However, it takes a while before the updated update comes out.
Kind regards

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
kinkiest life simulator

Hi there,
thanks for the honest credit. I take it for granted. The game is unlikely to continue. There is a complete reset. It's just a shame because about 2700 renders have to be destroyed and I have to repeat the game with the better Iray render. Expensive apprenticeship, but okay, I'll have to go through that.
As the devil wants it, but yesterday my graphics card broke and now I have to wait until you get new hardware.
About the game itself:
The search thing with the map is and was intended to be. In the further course of the game, invisible traps are built in, where the player is guaranteed to fall in.
the game engine is TyranoBuilder v2. Unfortunately, my development partner left me during the apprenticeship phase and now I'm alone in front of it.
The prices at Patreon are optional because the payment system is not activated. The reason for this is that I have to wait another 2 years until I retire and as long as I am not allowed to earn any money as long as I have to seek state help. (Germany).
By and large, I'm waiting for the vote, and at the moment it looks like a restart.
Kind regards
ill mark it as on hold if you want

Sep 10, 2017
kinkiest life simulator

Hi there,
About the game itself:
Kind regards
this is a reaction to that guys review tho. not mine. but still. it sucks that ur partner bailed out on ya. and that ur graphics card broke down. also, isnt this game more of a learning experience for you? you dont need to purge it. I'd even love to help in any way I can if you want it. it would be a great learning experience. you can send me an email at kinkiestlifesimulator@hotmail.com

teotroi

Oct 8, 2020
Game looks so promising with a wide range of fetishes and femdom play. But why are the characters and the dommes too so Ugly?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote