EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ269673_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An age of strategic and deceptive war. A solitary, noble princess.
Her beauty made her target of men. Those men were clever in war... and in other ways.
If captured, she would not know what to expect.

She can only attempt to escape, together with her ninja protector.
But can it be done quietly?​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-10
Release Date: 2019-11-20
Developer: Nekoshaku -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final [Eng Ver]
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you Danton for sharing and Thank you dr4nox for cracking.

RJ269673_img_smp1.jpg RJ269673_img_smp2.jpg RJ269673_img_smp3.jpg b01_01.png b03_a04.png

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I often have the same reoccurring dream. In that dream i'm able to go back in time and prevent Japan from enacting censorship on all their adult content including H-manga and games. Tis always a sad morning when I awaken and realize that dream twas only a dream. :(

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Ok so this game is kinda short. about an half an hour without grinding. Form what i have tried, there is no gallery and the only proper fully animations are story based and gameovers but not sure in which order.

Fair warning to all, it is animated but not in the way we think since itis in the end a (basic) rpg maker game.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Another game that scream "you can fap only if you loose the game"...
Why spontaneous corruption/enwhorishment is such a rare thing? Or at least they should do it like "Melty's quest" one of the very few games that make "game over rape" right.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
I often have the same reoccurring dream. In that dream i'm able to go back in time and prevent Japan from enacting censorship on all their adult content including H-manga and games. Tis always a sad morning when I awaken and realize that dream twas only a dream. :(
You know that this law actually made them become creative when it comes to H content. Sometimes a bit too much creative...

Reactions: Skyzenski
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes