• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
wait now i m currently stuck the hidden room with crystal that i enjoy watch all the sex scene but of cause i like the princess anyway how do i get out? (i going to guess that i have to reload the first save again)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Another question i ma be late to this or not , but there only one ending? cause this look like straight up killing or getting rape by rape samurai, i believe by the enemy lord as well not sure i haven't gotten far enough.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Wow i fucking hate the maze it waste of the 3 minutes that is giving time to escape the castle and the time doesn't pause went your stuck in battles and why the fuck are there so many enemy running at you went they see you and kept die to time run out. please for love for this game add more time to escape like 20:00 minutes and increase the level cap cause the rape, elite samurai are level 80 and my girls are at level 60.

Reactions: Frouchteur

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
Wow i fucking hate the maze it waste of the 3 minutes that is giving time to escape the castle and the time doesn't pause went your stuck in battles and why the fuck are there so many enemy running at you went they see you and kept die to time run out. please for love for this game add more time to escape like 20:00 minutes and increase the level cap cause the rape, elite samurai are level 80 and my girls are at level 60.
Did you get through out the maze?
How? :)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
You have to look for that yellow thing object on the path every time you move into a new room (save) every time you see one on the path you should be on the correct path but save often you will get piss if you go into another room that will circle you back to the beginning.

Reactions: Frouchteur

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
This game seems to need either the pregnancy tag or the inflation tag, because those screenshots definitely show some very rounded middles.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes