darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
Beat the game, gotta say, pretty bad. The "sex battle" thing is dramatically overstated. Your characters get raped mid-battle, but it's literally a second long animation. And it doesn't actually have a consequence other than you losing that character's turn if it hits them before their move.

Sex scenes are pretty mediocre too. Which is also disappointing because there's like four of them, only two that I saw were 'required' and the others I saw were just game over scenes. Dialogue was the super boring of "haha gonna fuck you" and "no" for all of them. The text in the fucking advertisement is better than in the game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
While that may be true for not.
I still feel like the title is 'innocence' not innocent.
Maybe I'm just being picky.
Something to keep in mind, just because it is an official DLsite translation just means it was done by "professionals" It does not mean they did a good job :)

Reactions: Carion_Crow
Jun 30, 2017
Something to keep in mind, just because it is an official DLsite translation just means it was done by "professionals" It does not mean they did a good job :)
Oh I know, you can usually tell right away within the first few sentences about whether they actually cared to translate it thoroughly. I do understand the half-assed translations sometimes though Japanese is not a fun language to learn written wise.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh I know, you can usually tell right away within the first few sentences about whether they actually cared to translate it thoroughly. I do understand the half-assed translations sometimes though Japanese is not a fun language to learn written wise.
Japanese is an interesting language to try and wade through :ROFLMAO:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
it doesnt check all the boxes look at the screenshots its shows them preggo which means knockup/impregnation

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So is there any reason the Princess is more powerful than the trained ninja? Lol. Wild rush does so much more damage than almost anything the ninja can do. And the ninja's quadruple kunai (which is the same 4 hit skill at 5 times the tp cost) does less damage, lol.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Haven't really played anything from this developer before, and based on the comments here, I probably wont. I tried giving this game a shot, but it broke my immersion when the ninja girl got knocked out in battle, but was still somehow able to protect the princess from getting raped. Also, why even allow healing in battle if the fights are designed to prevent you from taking actions (if the enemies are trying to rape you, you lose your turn if you haven't gone yet.)

Sinedio

Jan 28, 2019
how to get through maze puzzle
After leaving the room with the two idiots you just beat up, head through any of the passages, the follow the ones with small gold piles near them. If some enemy intercepts use the "flee" option.

Overall, the game ended up being a waste of time. Meh

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Because rape fantasies are common.
More likely because rape scenarios only need an elementary schoolars level of writing skill so the author doesnt need to melt his little brain to come up with a believable scenario for consensual actions.
Rape is the fucking TacoBell of hentai.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
More likely because rape scenarios only need an elementary schoolars level of writing skill so the author doesnt need to melt his little brain to come up with a believable scenario for consensual actions.
Rape is the fucking TacoBell of hentai.
No, literally in the US rape was found to be the most common sexual fantasy in people's minds. Because everyone can fantasize about a lack of control in a sexual situation. The difference being it's a lack of control in a sexual situation that they want. It's a desired rape so it's nothing like the most common rape that occurs, which is not desired.

Their imagining of a rape fantasy is a fantasy. Someone taking the helm in a sexual situation forcibly, but doing everything they want without them having to do anything to clue them in on what that might be.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
No, literally in the US rape was found to be the most common sexual fantasy in people's minds. Because everyone can fantasize about a lack of control in a sexual situation. The difference being it's a lack of control in a sexual situation that they want. It's a desired rape so it's nothing like the most common rape that occurs, which is not desired.

Their imagining of a rape fantasy is a fantasy. Someone taking the helm in a sexual situation forcibly, but doing everything they want without them having to do anything to clue them in on what that might be.
Huh interesting,some links for that?
Wonder whether that is localized.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
So... very short game if you actually win, which is seemingly the ultra-super-hard ending to get since everything is fucking destroying you from the start. The in-battle rape scenes last maybe 1.5 seconds every time, and I've not found a way to pause them or make them last longer. The only 'real' scenes happen when you lose or for plot reasons. Not much else to say...

Oh, wait. There's the fact that all the in-battle scenes you do get are basically cut from the larger game-over/plot scenes, of which there are 3, I think.

Reactions: Zastinx

xantar

Jul 31, 2017
Dunno if it was mentionned but there is a gallery mode at beginning of the game.

When you control the ninja for the first time (disguised) click several times on the first scroll you see on the wall.
And it looks like all scenes are unlock.

Reactions: ph33rg0d
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes