Magearna

Sep 16, 2021
For people who are using joiplay I changed the file in the characters folder to this " 主人公歩行グラ2 " and the game stopped crashing. However I still couldn't play the game because the screen around the mc is completely black.

LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
Don't play this game legit if you can help it, the difficulty spike around floor 20 is fucked. Encounters vs multiple enemies that deal 100 damage per hit (your hp barely changes with level ups) or stunlock you to death with paralysis. Cheat or rip the images if you aren't a masochist, it ain't worth it bros.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Don't play this game legit if you can help it, the difficulty spike around floor 20 is fucked. Encounters vs multiple enemies that deal 100 damage per hit (your hp barely changes with level ups) or stunlock you to death with paralysis. Cheat or rip the images if you aren't a masochist, it ain't worth it bros.
How's the pregnancy content?

Magearna

Sep 16, 2021
So to play this on mobile you need to rename the corrupted file name back to what it should be and you need an older version of joiplay.For some reason the current version of joiplay causes the background to be completely black. I am using the 1.01.07 Christmas version.I can now play the game. Hopefully this works for you.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The DLsite says that it's around 500MB, but the mega is showing that it's around 129MB?

rougerosso

Jun 9, 2021
Honestly i havent had that issue on my part like, the game in multiple times gives you alot of abilities and armour to deal with the enemies

like using concentrate which is honestly very busted, go fight something like a pink slime since with good armour it deal 60 ish damage, you heal 100+ HP, + 30TP (the ability cost 10tp to use so in reality you're getting 20tp back) and 3sp/magic, then you spam it and basically you just made most your HP back a bit of magic and if you use the katanas you can use soft demon kill which it kills stuff like slimes with ease, you just simply gotta find what works and what doesnt

Sep 24, 2022
did u erase all characters,img,audio or anything jap?
If your saying delete all the files with the Japanese Language, I did already
Edit:
I also Tried Deleting everything in Audio, BMG, BGS, ME and SE.
Also tried Deleting everything in Graphics as well Characters, Faces, Pictures and Title 1,
How about you just send a game file where I can actually play it instead because I tried Deleting alot of files after reading through the Trend and I'm still getting the same Issue

Last edited:

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Can some one explane me how to download this game. I try with "joiplay" but when i install making an error. I dont know why and how but please help.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote