Sanduba

Aug 7, 2019
When a thought that Japanese rpgm games would stop surprising me...

BOOM there is "cock nipples"

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Chris Kuribayashi is a great illustrator BUT why he has to f**k his work adding enormous, titanic size, venous, overdetailed dicks to everything. Its something i keep asking myself

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
GFF remains the king of this niche! I was looking for it earlier this week and the only places I could find it were those "downloading takes 4 hours" websites.

Thanks for uploading this here Vitklim!
Glad to help! I was on it as soon as I found out he made another game before Contamination.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well at least the dicknipples aren't shitting like in that one classic image.

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
Uhh, I'm fine with MTL and those abnormal stuffs
But, a labyrinth where i can't see where the hell the enemy is ............ *sigh*

Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
the only thing i hate about this is the fact that it's censored. I know they are all like that in japan , but damn it ruins the mood for me.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
It says unable to find graphics/characters/something in japanese when i try to open it does anyone else have this issue?

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Are we supposed to be able to see the monsters in the labyrinth b4 battling them? First time I've come across RPG with mystery monster encounter :unsure:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Are we supposed to be able to see the monsters in the labyrinth b4 battling them? First time I've come across RPG with mystery monster encounter :unsure:
Welp, then I'm sorry to say, but your experience with low-tier rpgm games must be non-existent then. A ton of games do this shit, to the point of it being easier to cheat yourself massive stats and skip all non-essential battles, which is what I recommend doing for this game too.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Welp, then I'm sorry to say, but your experience with low-tier rpgm games must be non-existent then. A ton of games do this shit, to the point of it being easier to cheat yourself massive stats and skip all non-essential battles, which is what I recommend doing for this game too.
Gotcha. Makes sense. Seems like there's a lot of senseless grinding.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
anyway to hide the chat during the scenes and which monster should I avoid to not see the dick nipples scene?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote