Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
V17
Link:
Password: lpxKoYMqvigrAq0XtvGj
Also hold your horses Fat you can wait for like a few hours till i wake up XD! most of the community knows that i will pay for this already keke!

Have fun everyone to those who waited for me ^_^!

Last edited:

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
V18
Download Link :
Password: 6iGGtGVQTlMZ0DNdQ3se
I can smell you people are wheezing for the password so here it is from me again XD enjoy the game hehe!
Using even the latest 7-zip, the password gets rejected. Works with Winrar.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
V18
Download Link :
Password: 6iGGtGVQTlMZ0DNdQ3se
I can smell you people are wheezing for the password so here it is from me again XD enjoy the game hehe!
honestly our lord and saviour in this thread. we are not worthy

EDIT: can confirm 7zip v16.02 fails to extract files. Use something else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bunnies

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
The latest release is 22.0.1 - where'd you get 22.1.0? I did try it with this, weird if it worked for you...

It says 22.01 which means we both kind read it wrong. Likely we have the same version. But yeah, no problem unzipping it.
Windows 11 Pro, Ryzen 7

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
I didn't even go to Toffi's wordpress that I already know there was the new demo thanks to you Bunnies. Thanks.
And I like the roadmap for the future.

leafund

Apr 26, 2017
V19
ChangeLog:
Link:
Password: 5hd4K2zP9e2da7dguqAz
Now go to bed my Friends so you don't have ask for the password keke! Goodnight :p Have fun as usual!
YOU ARE SO DAMN FAST

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
I wish you guys (and girls) a Merry Christmas! Thank you all for staying around another year!

And if you don’t celebrate Christmas, take this post as a general “Thank you at the End of the Year”.

I know you guys have to be a bit patient with my releases sometimes, but then again, this isn’t something new, so I think you are all used to it by now. Making games in the evening after work means I don’t have as much time as some other developers, but I try to be as consistent and transparent as possible while doing the most progress I can.

Princess of the Ring 2 is definitely something special. Looking back now, I think 9 characters was a bit too ambitious, but then again, once the game is finished, it will be better because of it. It’s just taking a bit longer than usual to get there. So again, thank you for sticking around.

I have spoken a bit about this in the comments on my last post, but I’m not sure if everyone is reading those, so I want to announce it here, too: I have some visual changes planned after this game is released. For many years now I have been working with 3D Custom Girl to create the sprites for my games, and they definitely have their charm, but after looking at those models for who-knows-how-many thousand hours, I’m in dire need for something new. Not to mention that engine is very old and getting new stuff is basically impossible now. So, Princess of the Ring 2 will be the farewell to that engine. The visuals have kind of turned into my identity over the years, but I can positively say using it anymore will only result in more repetition. So I need something fresh. I changed my coding language for Fallen Angel, too, so starting with my next game, nothing of the tools I used when I started will be in use anymore. It’ll all be new.

I won’t go into details yet, but the new visuals have been in work for some time now; and they will be pretty different. But rest assured nothing about the content you come here for will change. There will be plenty of girls, futa, yuri, feet, monstergirls, all the good stuff. But we’ll talk more about this next year. For now Princess of the Ring 2 needs to be completed.

Speaking of Princess of the Ring 2, I’m currently finishing up Sayuri’s ground moveset. This time around, my Christmas has been very busy, so I’m not sure I’ll be able to finish two movesets before the end of the month. If that happens, I’ll let you guys know and push the new demo into next month, taking a break from Patreon. If you are subscribed at the moment, you can just stay subscribed and get access to next month without being charged.

Okay, that’s if for now. Stay safe, I love you all. And with a big Thank you,

Toffi

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
V20
Link :
Password: 50kx8rC5XP99L4o8k6BU
Gonna put my friends to sleep even though you guys eyes are awake lul for the password have a good night and i hope everyone had a nice christmas and happy new years xD!

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes