Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
I tried to play this game, but the controls are terrible in this one and their other ones, just gonna put in my ban list

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
Same buggy mess as all games by the same devs. Ridiculous how they manage to get sells when their games are unplayable. And before anyone says it, I've tried literally everything to get past this bug, even changing the actual system locale to Jap and using their timezone. None of it fixes the problem. If by launching the game with AppLocale you still can't get past the tutorial, just give up on this one 'cause there's no fix for the tutorial glitch.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
The links in OP are this new Kagura release? It sadly doesn't work for me either. Literally stuck (heh..) in the tutorial

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
A single choice of word will make you become GIGACHAD or GIGACUCK
funny how this thing determined our future though.

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
Interested to try it out, though all these bug reports throw me back, this dev + kagura was bound to be interesting haha

Johnro

Jan 5, 2020
Insertion doest work, any fix?
Every LapLace game has this same bug and the same solution.
What you gotta do is add the japanese language to your Windows.
Go to language options, download it then change the region format to japanese.
You'll know it will work cause your clock will look a little bit different.
That's what works for me. A lot of other games also benefit from this.

Reactions: spokkimax

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
i feel like i seen this game posted some times ago, is this different version?
Yeah I've seen this before. And if I recall correctly, it was pretty mediocre the first time around. Not even going to attempt a download on this one, especially seeing the issues others are having.

Nov 24, 2019
I tried to play this game, but the controls are terrible in this one and their other ones, just gonna put in my ban list
Imperial Harem controls worked slightly better if I remember well. By this, I mean it worked under Wine 5, not that it was a different or improved gameplay.

(And it likely has all the bugs this one have, only difference being it worked with Wine, so do not take my word for it)

Apr 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the saves? I wanna make my energy ridiculously high and buy all the upgrades. yes I know that that isn't necessary, but I want to try it anyway. Save editor online says it doesn't support the save format, and when i try changing the value in cheat engine it instantly changes back to the value it was before I tried changing it.

Reactions: greenp

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
I got past the first two girls first training but get stuck on Azura. After training Azura her first time I can't end training because the button doesn't work. Tried running with local emulator and app local but still no change. I'm using the uncensored patch and was wondering if that's the reason this isn't working? Also the stamina meters are going down really fast making the training very short... A patch to fix this would be cool... I'd do it myself but my pc hates unity for some reason and wont run it... :( WE NEED A HERO!!!

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
I got past the first two girls first training but get stuck on Azura. After training Azura her first time I can't end training because the button doesn't work. Tried running with local emulator and app local but still no change. I'm using the uncensored patch and was wondering if that's the reason this isn't working? Also the stamina meters are going down really fast making the training very short... A patch to fix this would be cool... I'd do it myself but my pc hates unity for some reason and wont run it... :( WE NEED A HERO!!!
so about that, I ran into the same similar problem as you. A little trick to get past that pesky 1st park is to do the doggy lick on slow. After the first orgasm, if you have any HP left, then just quit. Otherwise, when HP hits zero, the bug will happen and you will be stopped. I managed to get through it all and reached the reqs for a full 7 endings on Normal mode.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes