• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Press N button will increase the stamina, H to decrease stamina, Y to stop stamina.
Press J button will increase the Resistance, M to decrease Resistance, U to stop Resistance.
Press C button will increase the clit sensitivity, Q to stop clit sensitivity.
Press B button will increase the breasts sensitivity, W to stop breasts sensitivity.
Press V button will increase the vaginal sensitivity, E to stop vaginal sensitivity.
Press A button will increase the anal sensitivity, R to stop anal sensitivity.
Press I button will stop the arousal gauge.
Press O button will stop the pain gauge.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Really looks like unavoidable ntr to me.

Looks like it's one of those confusing ntr games that tells you that the MC main goal is to make the girls in the game his "personal" harem girls or sex slaves then go right back around and start whoring them out to every dick possible. :ROFLMAO:
Awesome, I thought it was just gonna be a wish-fulfillment game but I might have to give this a shot then. Gotta love full saves.

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
the girl always seems to freeze everytime i'm trying to interact with her lower part, anyone experiencing this too and know how to fix it?
1640440138851.png

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
already am unless windows 10 lied to me about it
You know, these are the answers that make me think you don't really know what locale emulator is.
Forgive me if am being presumptuous. Locale Emulator is a software you can download (google it and get and install it, if you hadn't yet), which makes it possible to run something in a specific locale (this case: JP) despite your system still being in your native system locale, hence the "emulator" in the name.

Now if nothing here was new to you; excusez-moi, pardon, and carry on as if nothing happened.

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
You know, these are the answers that make me think you don't really know what locale emulator is.
Forgive me if am being presumptuous. Locale Emulator is a software you can download (google it and get and install it, if you hadn't yet), which makes it possible to run something in a specific locale (this case: JP) despite your system still being in your native system locale, hence the "emulator" in the name.

Now if nothing here was new to you; excusez-moi, pardon, and carry on as if nothing happened.
...you do know that in windows 10 you can change your locale system without having to use third-party app right?
unless mine's and my friend's who played a lot of japanese vn knowledges are wrong, it is entirely possible to change your locale system in windows 10

the proof of this is that i can run games that specifically needs locale emulator to be run
1640541202221.png
[VN] - [Others] - [Completed] - The Creamy Result of Hypnotizing my Annoying Stepmom and Honor Student Stepsister [v1.0] [Norn/Miel/Cybele] | F95zone

well, no matter, i'll try using this forum's japanese system locale app then

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
...you do know that in windows 10 you can change your locale system without having to use third-party app right?
unless mine's and my friend's who played a lot of japanese vn knowledges are wrong, it is entirely possible to change your locale system in windows 10

the proof of this is that i can run games that specifically needs locale emulator to be run

well, no matter, i'll try using this forum's japanese system locale app then
Eeeeeshhh, again, not entirely convinced...
For one, you keep talking about "locale system". Just for the sake of arguing... where DID you change your location to Japan, on your system? (sorry for being sly)
Anyhow, just try it with LE, maybe it can help.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes