bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
BaasB

Should add avoidable next to NTR under genre. Since from what i gather reading the comments, is an optional ending, that has an NTR warning (which ironically has same requirements as harem ending.... devs be weird).

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
So the first time I had problems starting the game, but now it's fine. Azure remained buggy and unplayable as mentioned above.
My method:
- Add .exe as a trusted file to anti-virus software or turn it off.
- Download Locale Emulator and install
- Right-click one .exe, then Run in Japanese (admin)

I hope it's useful for someone.

Edit: I actually managed to clear all 3 girls... Here is my save game.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So I have this installed and working fine with the fan translation and uncensored patch (at least past the first three tutorials). Should I even bother downloading the Kagura release or should I just keep playing fan tl+uncensored patch?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if the game behaves weird you need to get yourself the locale emulator off github

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Under the "fan translation" tab, not sure if it works for this version tho.
Don't use that if you are using the Kagura version. It is already pre-patched because there is no patch available since that game came from their store. The fan translation was only kept because Kagura's games are always filled with bugs so at least there is a backup for those who don't want to wait for KG to get around to fixing their shit.

Reactions: MotootE

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Don't use that if you are using the Kagura version. It is already pre-patched because there is no patch available since that game came from their store. The fan translation was only kept because Kagura's games are always filled with bugs so at least there is a backup for those who don't want to wait for KG to get around to fixing their shit.
Yea, I just checked that out. Thanks :)

Reactions: Silentce

oofguy45

Aug 11, 2020
The NTR is from two parts, first is you stealing the red-hair girl from some unknown loser. The other is one of the endings (Which is completely avoidable) where you whore them all out to secure power. Both are avoidable by not conquering her and/or not choosing the final ending. At the end of the game it gives you a choice on the ending based on your progress

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Just use Locale Emulator to run the game and you should be fine
Also, I tried using Imperial Harem cheats in this game and they worked
If no one did figure this out, here are the cheats:
"C" Increases the clit sensitivity
"B" Increases chest sensitivity
"V" Increases vaginal pleasure
"A" Increases anal pleasure
"H" Reduces physical strength (Stamina)
"N" Increases physical strength (Stamina)
“J” Reduces resistance
“M” Increases resistance
"Q" Lock clit sensitivity
"W" Lock chest sensitivity
"E" Lock vaginal pleasure
"R" Lock anal pleasure
"Y" Lock your physical strength (Stamina)
"U" Lock resistance
"I" Lock pleasure
"O" Lock pain

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
BaasB

Should add avoidable next to NTR under genre. Since from what i gather reading the comments, is an optional ending, that has an NTR warning (which ironically has same requirements as harem ending.... devs be weird).
So what are the requirements for the harem ending?
Edit: Okay the game lets you pick the ending.

I'm a little disappointed the sex scene for Flora is only a back view, the other 2 girls get front views and they're great.

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Just use Locale Emulator to run the game and you should be fine
Also, I tried using Imperial Harem cheats in this game and they worked
If no one did figure this out, here are the cheats:
Also you can hold "D" on the gallery page and click the top button that appears in the upper right to unlock the whole gallery.

hali555

Jul 7, 2017
I think the installation should be updated, you should use locale emulator to be able to play, like in other japanese games. If you just start it than you won't be able to do anything.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Been looking since forever, where do the saves go? I can't find them in the users/username/AppData/Local,LocalLow nor Roaming. Makes no sense, it's as if it doesn't have a root folder, does anyone know? I have some end game saves...

hali555

Jul 7, 2017
So the first time I had problems starting the game, but now it's fine. Azure remained buggy and unplayable as mentioned above.
My method:
- Add .exe as a trusted file to anti-virus software or turn it off.
- Download Locale Emulator and install
- Right-click one .exe, then Run in Japanese (admin)

I hope it's useful for someone.

Edit: I actually managed to clear all 3 girls... Here is my save game.
How did you fix Azure bug?

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
How did you fix Azure bug?
I couldn't... :)
I played around with it. The first bug is in the first scene, you have to make her cum ASAP, before stamina runs out. Licking her is the best option with upgrade 2 or 3. I don't remember correctly, but Azure was the last girl I cleared, I had the best upgrade. I tested it 3 times and it worked fine.
The second bug I know is when you want to fuck her in pussy but you can't exit. Well, as it is said finish on the Bach, never finish on Debussy. :) (sry for the family guy reference)
You can trigger the 3 teasing events with ass fucking which works correctly.

Reactions: hali555

hali555

Jul 7, 2017
I couldn't... :)
I played around with it. The first bug is in the first scene, you have to make her cum ASAP, before stamina runs out. Licking her is the best option with upgrade 2 or 3. I don't remember correctly, but Azure was the last girl I cleared, I had the best upgrade. I tested it 3 times and it worked fine.
The second bug I know is when you want to fuck her in pussy but you can't exit. Well, as it is said finish on the Bach, never finish on Debussy. :) (sry for the family guy reference)
You can trigger the 3 teasing events with ass fucking which works correctly.
Many thanks, it worked! :D

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes