• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ecchi_san

Jan 13, 2019
Is the third girl kinda bugged or what? I just loose control after "insert" in doggy style and all i can to do is "end training" because nothing works...

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
hello, does any one has solution to third character bugging out? can't cancel training

using Locale software ( don't remember which one ) and running as admin ( right click the PrincessParty.exe > Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese (Admin)

Jun 27, 2021
I'm having a weird issue where it's not fully reading the mouse. Meaning I can navigate the menus and In the main scenes I can interact with the characters (aka move the clothes, touch them etc) but the actions are not read into the stats. For example I can touch the breasts but it will not raise breasts or arousal in the side thing with all the numbers. Anyone knows what's up or how to fix?

Reactions: Ablett

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm having a weird issue where it's not fully reading the mouse. Meaning I can navigate the menus and In the main scenes I can interact with the characters (aka move the clothes, touch them etc) but the actions are not read into the stats. For example I can touch the breasts but it will not raise breasts or arousal in the side thing with all the numbers. Anyone knows what's up or how to fix?
theres a bug with these games that requires you to either switch "non-unicode programs" (thats the windows setting) to japanese or use a locale emulator to simulate japanese settings.

Reactions: Xenz572

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Even using App Locale, no matter what I do, the third girl always bugs out. Is there a patch or something else I do use to fix this?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have the same issue as others. Can't finish training azure. I already have japanese locale installed on my pc. Also tried locale emulator, doesn't work it always freezes when finishing training her.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
fucking game is buggy as hell,how can i make this work?
i tried too in japanase locale

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Certain parts (was it maybe 1 or 2 sections for Azure) are buggy.
You just got to finish up the mission without touching the buggy parts.

For the first training level, just exit early once you complete the mission, the game bugs out when you reach 0 stamina or do other random parts. It will not bug out afterwards in this section so you can take your time later.

The second buggy part is the vaginal insertion for the doggy style section of Azure (just do anal to get the training completion), where if you try it the game bugs out and just breaks; though it still lets you end the mission early here.

Reactions: TankyThomas

wawaa

Jun 7, 2022
stuck in tutorial when play it in windows but run smooth in linux, this shit is based.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i fixed all problems with locale emulator you have to modify profile and don t check the suspended_ shit and run the game

Oct 8, 2019
Azure's final scene keeps bugging out for me when I try to have sex with her, it switches back to doggystyle and the game freezes when I put my cock into her

I tried using locale emulator and it does not seem to help

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes