aoifematthews

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone else getting really bad performance with this game? For some reason it barely goes over 30fps for me, so the whole game feels like it's in slow motion. I've tried other games in the same engine like Heavy Hearts and they run just fine.

Mar 19, 2018
how do i get the translation to work? or is this just partially translated? all the text seems to be in japanese so far, other than the file select screen and such.
figured it out! if you run it in Japanese Locale, the translation works; i was having the same issue, and that fixed everything

Reactions: The_Thiccness

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
There are no doggies in this game, not in any of the versions. The developer is a scumbag who lures suckers with screenshots of unrealised content. :mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Traparegai

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
A Macahuitil? So these are the Aztecs? Then this can't have a happy ending....

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
...... Okay, raise your hands. How many of you did not know that just by the ART CHOICE! In all seriousness though, judging by what this game is presented as I don't think you have to worry about unhappy endings. Double entendre realized just as I finished typing.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
OK, so I canot get any translation to work and those that purport to do so yield only a blank text box. Forgoing all of the text, I am stuck in a section: after seeing the cutscene with the religious guy and fighting the beefy enemy plus the additional mobs, what is next? I can’t jump high enough to reach any of the ledges and if I got something from the chest that is helpful it isn’t because my menus have little to no text and any dialogue box shows up blank.

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
OK, so I canot get any translation to work and those that purport to do so yield only a blank text box. Forgoing all of the text, I am stuck in a section: after seeing the cutscene with the religious guy and fighting the beefy enemy plus the additional mobs, what is next? I can’t jump high enough to reach any of the ledges and if I got something from the chest that is helpful it isn’t because my menus have little to no text and any dialogue box shows up blank.
If you go into game screen settings is language set to English or Japanese? For some reason the translation worked for me when I switched language to Japanese. Also if you are where I think you are what you got was a key and your supposed to go backwards into a building go left and drop down then go right and at the end is a door you can unlock.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Lots of Isekais and RPG games use medieval european or japanese weapons and clothes/armor but that doesn't mean that world is OUR world, or you remember female Aztec warriors having intercourse with fallen enemies?

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes