hamstere

Feb 22, 2019
If someone have experience to make animations out of .png here is fully extracted game images

Ok, i don't need you anymore, it's easier than I thought View attachment 3659508 View attachment 3659507 View attachment 3659504 View attachment 3659590

upload sprite, cut sprite by rows\collums, make gif
don't forget to skip blank frames or transparent
check don't stack frames effect
24 ms per frame
also u can hard upscale sprites to 150% or 200% by any editor to make gifs larger size
Is the dog and tentacles in the game? Are they in a secret area?
Is it possible to get into the door at the far right in the "sewer" under the broken bridge before the final boss? Double jump didn't work there for me.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
may this have preggo in it, or maybe later in the future there will be assets in order to make pregnancy mod?

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Oh hey, it's Mina Majikina from Samurai Shodown fame!

... only she stumbled across an ancient civilisation, cut her hair, lost her timidity around men and became a sex freak.

On the bright side, at least she no longer has Chample hanging around, that little bugger. Best decision she ever made!

shyguy999

Sep 17, 2019
figured it out! if you run it in Japanese Locale, the translation works; i was having the same issue, and that fixed everything
it was just weird because i was using a japanese locale at first, and it was still defaulting to the english setting, but i figured it out so i guess its not that big of a deal now. lol. :)

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
How do you get to the new content? I just defeated Padre.
that's the end of the demo, everything after is just tech demo stuff and progress art. v04 is just a single area with a single new enemy and new abilities. Just wait for this thread to keep updating.

Reactions: Minipax84

BURNIY_OVASH

Jun 22, 2020
Completed first boss first try(although barely), it was very fun with an absolute BANGER of a soundtrack, anyone knows where can i listen to it?
Also finally we have a game where sex is actually implemented as a mechanic and not on lose only, hope the devs will keep cooking

Reactions: Minipax84

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
that's the end of the demo, everything after is just tech demo stuff and progress art. v04 is just a single area with a single new enemy and new abilities. Just wait for this thread to keep updating.
I can't stop caring that the save i did before his fight won't load as there nothing after him?

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
I think I lost my save file somehow. I have all unlocked everything and I'm at the part right before the fight with the father. I saved the game and I did exit to title and it did warn about save file stuff but I already saved. And now that I'm trying to load it again, it's just one black screen that has music playing and it just says C:Confirm X:cancel. Might some one be able to provide their save file prior to that fight. I think some ones else mentioned having had the same issue as me. I'd rather not have to do all of that stuff again. If possible.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: theamazing54

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I think I lost my save file somehow. I have all unlocked everything and I'm at the part right before the fight with the father. I saved the game and I did exit to title and it did warn about save file stuff but I already saved. And now that I'm trying to load it again, it's just one black screen that has music playing and it just says C:Confirm X:cancel. Might some one be able to provide their save file prior to that fight. I think some ones else mentioned having had the same issue as me. I'd rather not have to do all of that stuff again. If possible.

Thanks in advance
Yes that happening to me.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Regarding the piss/squirt debate in the reviews: she's absolutely just squirting, but I like to imagine she's pissing herself like some fatalpulse doujin. (or it might be piss either way since, no joke, there's not been enough scientific inquiry into the female orgasm to actually know what squirting is).

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes