Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
When I played 0.2 I also found a "secret" "double-barrel" soldier through extra route from tutorial zone. iirc needed double jump for that.
Edit: I played a bit, and found the "double-barrel" is moved from tutorial to the secret sewers passage (room behind xbowman, then top-left through that room), also found another secret - from 1st town area top path-unmarked passage between 2 xbowmen - reward "Rising Slash"
can you please give a screenshot for the sewers passage I can't get there with double jump

OpenPervert

Nov 12, 2020
Is the dog and tentacles in the game? Are they in a secret area?
Is it possible to get into the door at the far right in the "sewer" under the broken bridge before the final boss? Double jump didn't work there for me.
To access that door you must drop down from the broken bridge right at the very last platform. While falling, move right and you will see a gap in a pillar. Use either double jump or mid-air special to get in. This should drop you right on a platform directly on top of the door.

For the dog and tentacles, I haven't seen those animations so far.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
JustLemmeDownloadStuff There are no one-time animations, though: the first mini-boss comes back as a regular enemy, Padre fight can be repeated via the NPC there, and regular enemies respawn every time you re-enter the field.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
is there other bosses?, I beat the first boss don't know what to do next, The screenshots shows a mage didn't encounter any only 7 scenes with enemy while fighting and enemy type
1. with out army guys
2. normal solider
3. archer
4. shield guy
5. bomb thrower
6. big brute
7. first boss
mage is a demo only character / mob, I can gather all the demos I have and drop them here if people want, there are several mobs that are just not in the main big demo that ARE in the smaller ones.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
This dev has so much content planned, If there's this much content at .3 this game is shaping up to be one of the greats. Also that priest boss was one of the hardest bosses in an h game that I've ever played.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
There are no doggies in this game, not in any of the versions. The developer is a scumbag who lures suckers with screenshots of unrealised content. :mad:
They post ALOT of previews, best example is even in the demos I couldn't get someone to fuck the female knights.

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
This feels incredibly disrespectful, I don't want to cum over real people that actually got fucking genocided
This feels incredibly disrespectful, I don't want to cum over real people that actually got fucking genocided
genocidal? Okay man, go with your propaganda and black legend somewhere else, I don't see you complaining about all the games that are literally based on raping girls on this website...
PS: this site is not the appropriate place to talk about politics, but as a Spaniard I have a different vision of what you call genocide...

Reactions: JoeTermin

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
mage is a demo only character / mob, I can gather all the demos I have and drop them here if people want, there are several mobs that are just not in the main big demo that ARE in the smaller ones.
yes please , i want the mage and female demo

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Good game but terrible artistic choices.
Regarding the piss/squirt debate in the reviews: she's absolutely just squirting, but I like to imagine she's pissing herself like some fatalpulse doujin. (or it might be piss either way since, no joke, there's not been enough scientific inquiry into the female orgasm to actually know what squirting is).
No, she is definitely pissing. In the X-rays, you can clearly see the bladder full of piss. This is also noticeable on his regular works, such as this one:
and:
Makes no sense for her to squirt after being defeated. She's pissing herself.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes