Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
lmao i will just pretend the history did not existed, i just want to play a good hentai game xD

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
bruh...I followed the steps and I get PNG formats that can't be opened, I tried to convert them to another format with format factory and it won't let me.

View attachment 3661923

View attachment 3661924
its very easy:
Stap 1: Extract all files from tool to games folder! {exactly where the exe is located}
Step 2: start the game {the tool only becomes effective when the game is active. The title screen is enough} and then start the Extract.bat to start the process.
Step 3: If it worked, a folder called "extracted" was created and all visible png images and sprites are there!
*i hope i could help :) *

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
This feels incredibly disrespectful, I don't want to cum over real people that actually got fucking genocided
You mean by the English and French? Seems like someone just read random stuff about history and think it's real. I hope you are not from the same ignorants that call Argentina "racist" just because they are "mestizos" and there is no black person in their football team :)

LouisW01

Jan 25, 2023
View attachment 3658074

Overview:
Embark on an epic journey with the princess, overcome obstacles, and discover the secrets of her lewd story in "Princess Reconquista."​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-21
Release Date: 2024-02-24
Developer: Sorry Karl - -
Translator: Surgy
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 0.3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Surgy thanks for the translation!

View attachment 3658075 View attachment 3658076 View attachment 3658077 View attachment 3658078 View attachment 3658079
WHAT IS MSVCP120.DLL KEEP ASKING ME FOR THAT

Reactions: Nikitpaws

Nikitpaws

Feb 21, 2018
Someone please tell me how to fix missing MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR110/120.dll except installing vcredist, cuz' I already tried

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
Someone please tell me how to fix missing MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR110/120.dll except installing vcredist, cuz' I already tried
install the right "vcredist" you dumbass or simply every single one
Your computer cant C++ properly without the librarys:FacePalm:

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Incredibly easy game, found multiple secrets but the only h-content I could find was all boring human male shit. Bestiality tag was literally why I downloaded. Can see some people datamined horse and dog, never saw any animals in game. Super boring to play, floaty jumps and attacks make the gameplay feel slow and I barely took damage the entire playthrough because of how op the counterattack is. Game needs more bestiality, beastmen/monsters, and some preg/birth content to be worth playing in future.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes