Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Ending conditions if anyone intrested:
1. Divinity 90+
2. no requirement
3. Divinity <30
4. Wall event one of choices (actualy 2 branches lead to this)
5. Lose final battle
Does depravity play a role in getting endings or just divinity like you mentioned?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Does depravity play a role in getting endings or just divinity like you mentioned?
Near as I can tell depravity doesn't have much of an effect on anything beyond allowing you to take off your clothes and unlocking certain classes. It might have an effect on NPC interaction and sex scenes as the description for the stat mentions something along the lines of raising it spreads rumors about you. But in regards to the endings it doesn't seem to have any effect, or at least if it does it would only be very minor changes as I have the fully gallery unlocked and it doesn't give you an option to change your depravity in scene recollection, nor does selecting the ending scenes (or any scene) give you an option to choose to view a high or low depravity version.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
I wish this would stay as unfinished translation, at least this would give it a slight chance someone might pick this up and finish it, instead it got some kiddo who needed some attention do the worst most halfassed MTL ive ever seen, usually MTL are horrible in the way that the automated translation does not understand how to build phrases correctly and just translates word by word, which means the lines are somewhat correct at least most of the time but the words are in incorrect order, if you take a second to think you can actually make somewhat sense of what you just read. In this case it not EVEN MTL, dunno what was used but the MTLed parts are 90% just romanized text and the further you got the worse it gets with the culmination in the dragon village when in 10 words you have 8 romanized japanese words and only 2 actual english words.
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE EVEN FOR MTL STANDARDS.

Reactions: Callowayaway
Aug 28, 2018
I wish this would stay as unfinished translation, at least this would give it a slight chance someone might pick this up and finish it,
Usually i'd agree with you but in this case..
For anyone who isnt bothered by waiting, the translator got somewhat motivated by the MTL and now about 95% of the game are properly translated. I guess it will be finished soon tm
Feel free to send me sentences with odd spelling and awkward grammar.
I can fix them (if they are not machine translated)
1612434955448.png

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Usually i'd agree with you but in this case..

View attachment 1019548
I dont see whats different in this case, other than its even worse than a normal MTL, 90% MTLed games at least have the text translated, it does not make much sense at many points but still, in this case it cant make sense cause its just romanized japanese, if i would know japanese i would not need a translation nor a romanization of the japanese kanji. And the game is not that good either, on lower difficulties its boring and easy and on higher its just the system rigging your rolls and enemies getting stronger hitting 100% times when you hit 1 out of 10 times, not to mention on higher difficulty a warrior is pointless.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I dont see whats different in this case, other than its even worse than a normal MTL, 90% MTLed games at least have the text translated, it does not make much sense at many points but still, in this case it cant make sense cause its just romanized japanese, if i would know japanese i would not need a translation nor a romanization of the japanese kanji. And the game is not that good either, on lower difficulties its boring and easy and on higher its just the system rigging your rolls and enemies getting stronger hitting 100% times when you hit 1 out of 10 times, not to mention on higher difficulty a warrior is pointless.
If text isn't translated that's a problem on your end, I just pulled up the game and it's all english text. Also their point with what's different in this case is pretty obvious if you read what they quoted, the MTL motivated the translator to get back to work on the translation and someone else is offering to help clean up the translation.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
So the Free demo for this game works and every other rpgm game works but im still unable to play this :(

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I support any effort by the community to make something better. Either by helping the developer with spelling and translations or by creating their own translations etc. MTL is a good thing. It is almost never perfect. But until someone puts time and effort into doing it themselves, it is a good start. Which allows an interested audience to have an opportunity to experience something they previously could not. And depending on the circumstances, it also allows for a wider exposure to a larger target demographic. Which could help a developer get more interest and possible revenue. So MTL is a good thing. A dedicated translation is a labor of love and people should be appreciated for the time and effort they dedicate to these.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

closetperv

Dec 7, 2019
A bit grindy when doing a virgin playthough as you don't get as much exp from fighing while intentionally losing does give exp and also essences.
Mainly going through the general content with warrior class&power strike and witch class&flame against early bosses.

Apparently it's possible to get the 3rd city Pallant destroyed by fleeing after triggering the siege at the north gate but I don't know the exact requirements.

The last boss was quite easy with 60+divinity (preferable 90+ for true ending) as it allows you to lose twice and you get a buff for the 3rd consecutive fight.

The optional dragon boss was really tough and I didn't bother with it before the second playthough and level 20+. Even then it was hard, but considering the fact that I collected about 10 elixirs, it should be considered easy even for the first play. Spam high damage skills with luck buff, pop an elixir and repeat.

Overall it was quite a good despite being a 7-8 year old game.

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
A bit grindy when doing a virgin playthough as you don't get as much exp from fighing while intentionally losing does give exp and also essences.
Mainly going through the general content with warrior class&power strike and witch class&flame against early bosses.

Apparently it's possible to get the 3rd city Pallant destroyed by fleeing after triggering the siege at the north gate but I don't know the exact requirements.

The last boss was quite easy with 60+divinity (preferable 90+ for true ending) as it allows you to lose twice and you get a buff for the 3rd consecutive fight.

The optional dragon boss was really tough and I didn't bother with it before the second playthough and level 20+. Even then it was hard, but considering the fact that I collected about 10 elixirs, it should be considered easy even for the first play. Spam high damage skills with luck buff, pop an elixir and repeat.

Overall it was quite a good despite being a 7-8 year old game.
Dragon is easy if you know mechanics. When he fly you storm him nad he is stunned for turn.

Rapupu

May 16, 2019
Anyone able to get this working in WINE? I can get to the title screen but no menus appear.
I've been having the same issue for the past few years. I've tried a lot of debugging but have thus far been unable to find any way to fix it. Just writing to let you know you're not alone in this problem.

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Anyone able to get this working in WINE? I can get to the title screen but no menus appear.
Most games i got problem under wine you had to delete libEGL.dll and libGLESv2.dll from game folder. Some games had to change graphic acceleration type.

u32f

Sep 30, 2020
I wish this would stay as unfinished translation, at least this would give it a slight chance someone might pick this up and finish it, instead it got some kiddo who needed some attention do the worst most halfassed MTL ive ever seen, usually MTL are horrible in the way that the automated translation does not understand how to build phrases correctly and just translates word by word, which means the lines are somewhat correct at least most of the time but the words are in incorrect order, if you take a second to think you can actually make somewhat sense of what you just read. In this case it not EVEN MTL, dunno what was used but the MTLed parts are 90% just romanized text and the further you got the worse it gets with the culmination in the dragon village when in 10 words you have 8 romanized japanese words and only 2 actual english words.
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE EVEN FOR MTL STANDARDS.
I haven't played the MTL, but from playing the Japanese version, the dragon village has people speaking in a made up language that makes no sense. That's not the MTL's fault. It was like that in the original too.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes