McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
The level helps (I was level 24), but my strategy was to bombard him with high powered magic (ice blade or, if you have it, tempest) with the witch class, and spam somudos or even an elixir if needed. Any time he goes away, a magic spell brings him back to the floor and stuns him.
Is there anywhere to even buy elixirs? I know somundos can be gotten from the fairy's shop but I've never seen elixirs anywhere. Also what do you get tempest from? I don't even think I've ever seen that skill used by anything.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Is there anywhere to even buy elixirs? I know somundos can be gotten from the fairy's shop but I've never seen elixirs anywhere. Also what do you get tempest from? I don't even think I've ever seen that skill used by anything.
You get the best physical and magical skills from the dark lord. The first form teaches you Tempest (an electric spell which, with the witch class and every magic improving equipment I could get, was doing above 50 hp to the dragon), and with a defensive strategy it is not too hard to get it and beat him, even if those 999 hp look scary, as long as you keep either shield or the def up food up (I beat him with Warrior). Demea should keep you alive, with a bit of help of defend and a herb here and there.

The second form teaches Raging blow (a 3-5 hit physical attack), and while it has a much lower hp, it can be tough to keep him alive while surviving enough time for him to cum on Feena.

About the elixirs... as far as I know you'll need to replay it again and keep them (I reached the first time the final boss with about 3 elixirs, after using at least 3, if not 5, through the game, so it should be around 6-8 per playthrough), or use the debug menu to get 10.

There is new game + in the game.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
You get the best physical and magical skills from the dark lord. The first form teaches you Tempest (an electric spell which, with the witch class and every magic improving equipment I could get, was doing above 50 hp to the dragon), and with a defensive strategy it is not too hard to get it and beat him, even if those 999 hp look scary, as long as you keep either shield or the def up food up (I beat him with Warrior). Demea should keep you alive, with a bit of help of defend and a herb here and there.

The second form teaches Raging blow (a 3-5 hit physical attack), and while it has a much lower hp, it can be tough to keep him alive while surviving enough time for him to cum on Feena.

About the elixirs... as far as I know you'll need to replay it again and keep them (I reached the first time the final boss with about 3 elixirs, after using at least 3, if not 5, through the game, so it should be around 6-8 per playthrough), or use the debug menu to get 10.

There is new game + in the game.
I've already beaten the game so I know about NG+ I just forgot that was the spell Dark Lord was using cause the game has a habit of skipping over battle dialogue and skill names so more often than not I just don't see or remember them. Though I was also doing a virgin run so getting it through sex wasn't really an option and if Dark Lord does drop an essence I didn't get it.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah me too. Locale Emulator doesnt seem to have an F5 or Alt+Enter to enlarge function. The in game "Full screen" mode, as I am sure you have noticed, puts it into a small window inside a fullscreen black border. Only way I found to play in real honest fullscreen, is as described. Perhaps there is a different emulation engine that offers more functions. I dont know. Annoying as it is, it works as desired.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I've already beaten the game so I know about NG+ I just forgot that was the spell Dark Lord was using cause the game has a habit of skipping over battle dialogue and skill names so more often than not I just don't see or remember them. Though I was also doing a virgin run so getting it through sex wasn't really an option and if Dark Lord does drop an essence I didn't get it.
I think the dragon also use Tempest? I think I remember a instance of thunderbolts in that fight while I was busy recovering mp. The first time I lost to him, it said I was too low level to earn the essence or to learn the skill, or something like that, so he should be another source for Tempest. Either that or Raging Blow, as it was the only skills I was missing at that point.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I think the dragon also use Tempest? I think I remember a instance of thunderbolts in that fight while I was busy recovering mp. The first time I lost to him, it said I was too low level to earn the essence or to learn the skill, or something like that, so he should be another source for Tempest. Either that or Raging Blow, as it was the only skills I was missing at that point.
Yeah I got the too low level to earn the essence message as well after losing to him. Though if he has Tempest I don't think he used it when I fought him as I died pretty fast. I doubt he is a source of Tempest though if you got the too low level message when you were in the 20s, that might just be flavor text to tell you that the enemy is just too strong for you to ever get their essence. Maybe you can though, I might use the debug menu to max out my level to see if I still get the message.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I've seen a lot of people talk about doing virgin runs. Is there any actual story or cg that you gain from a virgin run?
For this game there is nothing special for a virgin run, as far as I'm aware how much or how little sex you have doesn't change anything with the story, maybe it affects dialogue with random unimportant NPCs but I haven't seen it. The only things relevant for the ending is how much Divinity you have as when facing the Dark Lord and making the final choice at the end of the game some options require having a certain amount of Divinity. The reason people do virgin runs is more for the challenge of it anyways, not because it will alter the story or ending. Well, sure in games that have endings for a virgin run people might do it for that, but the people who do them for any game just do it for the challenge.

Reactions: lilinus

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
how do I download it to the game I tried to do but it doesn't work
If you just want the CG the game gives you access to the debug menu that lets you unlock the entire gallery. You can also give yourself items, money, levels, etc., through it. So if you cant get the save working just use the debug menu.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
With how long the translation was in being made I thought the game would be much longer. but its surprisingly short

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
how do I download it to the game I tried to do but it doesn't work
When the download doesn't work in this site, I change browser. And don't forget to delete the number added to the word before using it. Anyway i put the save file in an archive so now you should be able to download it in every browser.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes