melly82

Dec 29, 2019
I am truly sad I wanted to play this but it wont even load pass the error window . I have tried to download from all the options and unpacking with Japanize .But nothing works please if any can upload a version with the exe file , I would be grateful

belec

Aug 15, 2017
the game is working if this is set to japanese:

1611019964837.png

although this conflicts with other programms that use another language which does not support unicode

Reactions: Starman4257

Songout

Dec 25, 2020
Someone coming along to a project that was stuck at 90% and MTLing the last 10% is so incredibly scummy. It basically put the nail in the coffin for this game to never be 100% translated.

Releasing MTL translations as "Completed translations" needs to stop being endorsed, it's helping to kill legitimate fan translations.

capu2

May 15, 2018
was the engine also from before 1024p were invented? :p, cause I mean it already is a minor issue from then and up, not just 4k that is a problem ;)
I think so! haha. Livemaker is a free software in japan used by small time doujin groups. But still, it's a nice work of Elijnis (the translator for most of the part)

Last edited:

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Hidden areas make a small noise when you mouse over them. The fairy in the squid cave's in between the top left and top center explore points. It looks like a small crevice.
Oh okay, unlike the other hidden areas, its not out in the open, its bordering the lake and the black space

thanatox99

Oct 29, 2020
the game is working if this is set to japanese:

View attachment 992452

although this conflicts with other programms that use another language which does not support unicode
this worked for me. I had to install Japanese language pack, change region to japan, current format to japan, time zone to japan and then finally I did the system locale to Japan lol...

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
this worked for me. I had to install Japanese language pack, change region to japan, current format to japan, time zone to japan and then finally I did the system locale to Japan lol...
i did all that and it still gave me the error

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Someone coming along to a project that was stuck at 90% and MTLing the last 10% is so incredibly scummy. It basically put the nail in the coffin for this game to never be 100% translated.

Releasing MTL translations as "Completed translations" needs to stop being endorsed, it's helping to kill legitimate fan translations.
I would agree with most translations but not in this case. Its been stuck at 90% for like 2 years. No one is really working on it anymore.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
to get Golden Decoration you need to dance in city 2 bar till you get fXXket and tired not quit still dance you need dance to till succeed get Golden Decoration i use cheat engine to get infinity luck and got Golden Decoration
so what you need to do is go to the bar, dance until they fuck you, and then attempt to dance again and get past the required score. you can save scum it and wear the dancer class and agi gear to help. also remove underware before you remove cloths for bonus

Reactions: alukard18

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
i did all that and it still gave me the error
Here is to anyone having problem running Japanese games, you don't need any third party software.

All you need is the official windows japanese language pack, you get it by using the "Add a language" button here:
Untitled.png
And then setting your Region to 'Japan', you can even keep the Regional format to your local language so it won't mess up dates.
1611049141813.png
It should look like this in your Control Panel> Clock & Region> Region settings, if it doesn't just change it. *Current language for non-Unicode programs: Japanese
1611049567119.png

Make sure that you restart your computer after doing all this so the settings can be applied to all apps.

After doing this once you can leave it like this forever and every Japanese game should work from now without affecting anything else in your system.

Last edited:

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
aaaah, I really wanna play this again but I can't seem to get it to run on my machine, there's something else, not just jap locale or dx3d, . .
I can't seem to gain insight from the only error logs I get either.
Code:
0009:err:winediag:MIDIMAP_drvOpen No software synthesizer midi port found, Midi sound output probably won't work.
wine: Unhandled exception 0x0eedfade in thread 34 at address 7B032F82 (thread 0034), starting debugger...
0034:err:seh:setup_exception_record stack overflow 880 bytes in thread 0034 eip f7d1a9bb esp 02bb0fc0 stack 0x2bb0000-0x2bb1000-0x2cb0000

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I am truly sad I wanted to play this but it wont even load pass the error window . I have tried to download from all the options and unpacking with Japanize .But nothing works please if any can upload a version with the exe file , I would be grateful
I always use locale emulator for these games. works like a charm.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If you're fine doing all that, then great. But you can use the Locale emulator and play it that way too. Works for me. You can find this info on page 1. After it's installed, you'll have to right click the game exe and choose the emulator from the drop down menu. It's easy.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the flesh golem defeat event? It's the only monster defeat event i didn't get.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes