Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Two questions:

Is there a time limit?

I'm in the bandit area, and the flesh golem boss is literally unbeatable. I'm doing a virgin run. Am I missing something?
I'm not saying I didn't tweak my levels a bit, but you need the fire spell from the sprites/fairies for sure. I also buffed my attack with that one item sold in stores because I didn't have enough MP....but I never switched to a caster class.

No idea on a time limit.

Reactions: bobjones9792

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
for who don't know. if you download the game and your system is not in japanese, the data is defective. all so reload. That fixes most of the mistakes. Unless someone else is so stupid and uploads them incorrectly and gives us their data garbage XD

If you want the normal translation you have to look for a discord from the XD

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
How the fuck do i kill the boss at the monastery? Is it just grind? I have to be level 100000000 to not insta-die? Bitch has over 80 HP and is aways healing itself! I can't do shit!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
for who don't know. if you download the game and your system is not in japanese, the data is defective. all so reload. That fixes most of the mistakes. Unless someone else is so stupid and uploads them incorrectly and gives us their data garbage XD

If you want the normal translation you have to look for a discord from the XD
I'm kinda glad to see your English actually finally improving (genuinely. those GoogleTLs from a while ago did sometimes brighten the day, though xD), but your last sentence is kinda unfinished (CLIFFHANGER?! lol), also, as it is now, it suggests that the current upload might be defective - which it is not, btw...

Also also, what matters is not "when" you download, but "when" you extract (which is why you should use bandizip/correctly set up winrar/sjisunzip etc. when extracting an archive which is suspect of containing files with Japanese characters in their name and compressed in Japanese locale). And only "then", if the data is still "defective" (filenames are a mess), can you probably say that it was uploaded incorrectly...
Just a sidenote. :D

Also, people: for the love of love, just GET LOCALE EMULATOR which is/should be enough for 98,6˙% of these Japanese-locale-demander-damn-them-all-the-heck-should-I-do-now-it-aint-workin?!-games.
Just a main note.

Reactions: Gummiel

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
Here is to anyone having problem running Japanese games, you don't need any third party software.

All you need is the official windows japanese language pack, you get it by using the "Add a language" button here:
View attachment 992814
And then setting your Region to 'Japan', you can even keep the Regional format to your local language so it won't mess up dates.
View attachment 992762
It should look like this in your Control Panel> Clock & Region> Region settings, if it doesn't just change it. *Current language for non-Unicode programs: Japanese
View attachment 992767

Make sure that you restart your computer after doing all this so the settings can be applied to all apps.

After doing this once you can leave it like this forever and every Japanese game should work from now without affecting anything else in your system.
thank you so much it worked finally i never knew about that system locale setting!

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
How the fuck do i kill the boss at the monastery? Is it just grind? I have to be level 100000000 to not insta-die? Bitch has over 80 HP and is aways healing itself! I can't do shit!
lol you're not gonna like the dark lord then, that fucker has 999 hp had to spam ice edge repeatedly to kill it with 3 elixirs and a bunch of mp soumodo things.

for this boss i just spammed ice edge which you can get from the demon mage in the fort after you open the locked door to the inner tower or something like that goes up to the throne, recommend going witch since magic does insane damage and get a bunch of those mp heal things with holy water to cure its debuff.

also holy water removes those annoying chains since they reduce your stats by 50%, so carry a bunch of those around.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I'm not saying I didn't tweak my levels a bit, but you need the fire spell from the sprites/fairies for sure. I also buffed my attack with that one item sold in stores because I didn't have enough MP....but I never switched to a caster class.

No idea on a time limit.
Yeah what's weird is that I killed like 10+ enemies who give fire spell, but I can never get "essence". I ended up using cheat engine and freezing HP while using boosted luck and attack dmg item, but I was still lucky I didn't get combat raped by the golem.

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
Can't get past the lesser demon. It just crits me and I die. Any way to beat this? What class to use?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Am I missing something, or is spending an hour doing Church Services the only way to get rid of crime without losing most of your money or getting raped?

PwnSaus

May 23, 2018
So I seem to be having a different issue than most when it comes to the game. I have Japanese locale, the game runs, great. The issue being that all of the menu options are completely blank. More so, the dialogue options are also blank, but I can see the dialogue itself. I've deleted the files, redownloaded, and even extracted in Japanese.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
So I seem to be having a different issue than most when it comes to the game. I have Japanese locale, the game runs, great. The issue being that all of the menu options are completely blank. More so, the dialogue options are also blank, but I can see the dialogue itself. I've deleted the files, redownloaded, and even extracted in Japanese.
I think that problem can happen if you dont have the Japanese language pack installed. Try and see if you have that installed in addition to setting your system locale to japanese.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is the dragon actually possible to beat normally or do you just have to farm for a massive amount of levels to stand a chance?

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
I get the blank menu as well, but mine also crashes into debug mode that does not exit, I get the feeling it could be a font issue, but don't really have any leads as to which font or item am I missing, also tried changing settings and could see the classic errors when its not run jap locale, weirdly enough, when running it in emulated desktop, its header is all squares, . .

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Is the dragon actually possible to beat normally or do you just have to farm for a massive amount of levels to stand a chance?
The level helps (I was level 24), but my strategy was to bombard him with high powered magic (ice blade or, if you have it, tempest) with the witch class, and spam somudos or even an elixir if needed. Any time he goes away, a magic spell brings him back to the floor and stuns him.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah what's weird is that I killed like 10+ enemies who give fire spell, but I can never get "essence". I ended up using cheat engine and freezing HP while using boosted luck and attack dmg item, but I was still lucky I didn't get combat raped by the golem.
I might be wrong but I thought getting "lose raped" will definitely give you the skill. I'm kinda selective in going that route though.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
is there any way to make the game window larger? bct.sizer doesn't work, and i don't like playing these games in full screen

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
is there any way to make the game window larger? bct.sizer doesn't work, and i don't like playing these games in full screen
In Locale Emulator, when running the game. Top left are 2 menus in Japanese language. IDK what they say. But if you click the 2nd one (one on right), it switches game to full screen. So if you keep the game at default 800x600, it will stretch to full screen.

1611166648254.png

Reactions: LLLTT001

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
In Locale Emulator, when running the game. Top left are 2 menus in Japanese language. IDK what they say. But if you click the 2nd one (one on right), it switches game to full screen. So if you keep the game at default 800x600, it will stretch to full screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

appreciate the reply. that's still so clunky though. is there no way to drag the edges and enlarge the window, or set the resolution and have the game window resized to that size? i tab out a lot and grind these games in between other things, so having a windowless full screen is just tedious. i know, first world probs.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes