Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Say, do i HAVE to kill the dragon do advance the game? That thing has 700 HP! It HAS to be an optional boss, right? ... RIGHT?!

(also, still can't find either the vibe edd or the golden decoration. Alreadly done all events on the inn in second town, and i can't find anything on the fairies hill)

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Say, do i HAVE to kill the dragon do advance the game? That thing has 700 HP! It HAS to be an optional boss, right? ... RIGHT?!

(also, still can't find either the vibe edd or the golden decoration. Alreadly done all events on the inn in second town, and i can't find anything on the fairies hill)
Out of memory, the dragon is an optional boss... The ending boss happens when u return to the cathedral where the game began(same place u meet the spirit girl after complete most missions and level up the heroine enough). Basically a choice there defines the end and also, the final boss or something... the Dragon is totally OPTIONAL. Keep in mind that the values of morality, lewdness, etc also affect the ending or some shit like that. Out of memory, if u don't meet the criteria or the min value for stuff or pass the required amount, the option to choose doesn't even appear... That's also the reason why the game has a "Debug Menu" in it's options to free all cg's if want/modify alignment values and money... I'm not sure, but the game has a certain number of missions, if u complete half of those or something like that, the ending is already avaliable to be watched... u don't need to go completionist mode on this if want, basically if u're strong enough and completed enough shit, return to where everything begun to check the ending choices/possibilities(Reason i don't know the conditions is... i played this game when it was released in jpn, so, not sure of anything hahaha).

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
But I need my full mtl for the broken dialogue... where everything is changed to pussy or cock. That's half the fun!

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
to get Golden Decoration you need to dance in city 2 bar till you get fXXket and tired not quit still dance you need dance to till succeed get Golden Decoration i use cheat engine to get infinity luck and got Golden Decoration

Nyarlykins

Sep 10, 2017
Is there a way to make the screen bigger without changing my own screen resolution OR going fullscreen ? This game is so old that Sizer doesn't work.

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
same with me i tried everything even switched my language to japanese instead of just having it installed
for me was some missing file in windows folder i downloaded program Advanced System Repair Pro and fixed missing files problem

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes