kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
How do I run this game?

In the description of the post, it says to extract and run.. but, I'm doing exactly that, and it doesn't work.

I'm clicking in the Game_unpacked exe and it gives me an error all the time.. there also doesn't seem to be any other .exe files in the folder, a little help? I'm interested in playing this

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How do I run this game?

In the description of the post, it says to extract and run.. but, I'm doing exactly that, and it doesn't work.

I'm clicking in the Game_unpacked exe and it gives me an error all the time.. there also doesn't seem to be any other .exe files in the folder, a little help? I'm interested in playing this
Install Japanes language package on you machine.

Reactions: Furabia

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is the entire game translated? Heard that this version was only translated like 85% of the way and I haven't gotten to later game yet, but I noticed the text for some of the ED scenes in the gallery are in Japanese still.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Also is the art naturally low resolution and faded because it's so old? I wish there were higher res images in this since I love the game but it looks like when you play it someone rubbed Vaseline on the screen

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I'm having another problem now.

I previously installed the Japanese language pack, and ran the game just fin.. got to play it for a little while, to test it out.. then I stopped playing.

Now that I am trying to open the game again, it always gives me an error on start up. I still have the Japanese language package installed on my PC, it doesn't work.. I tried Japanese Locale Emulator, also doesn't work. Any ideas?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Nevermind, I fixed it.. but now I'm wondering

I'm trying to get the Enemy 7 H scene.. I got the regular scenes with the Pixies and the satyrs.. now it says to become the enemy of a special type of fairy/satyr.. but I go to the fairy lands and there's nothing of the sort, I can't really fight the queen or anything either.

How do I unlock this scene?

Last edited:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Here's my full save, btw its a really good game so i advise you to play it and then just get the missed scenes with this save.
Sorry for the ping, but I'm doing my own run at the moment.. and, I'm trying to get the Fairy Festival scene, which you have unlocked in your own savefile.

The description in my run says to become a certain fairy/saturus enemy. I'm thinking it may be related to Vieve, which we have to save.. but, I'm trying to not bother with her, though I always have the option to save her.

Would you be so kind to tell me how to unlock it? I've explored Fairy Hills from top to bottom and there's no new enemies nor anything of the sort.

Reactions: Imisx

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Sorry for the ping, but I'm doing my own run at the moment.. and, I'm trying to get the Fairy Festival scene, which you have unlocked in your own savefile.

The description in my run says to become a certain fairy/saturus enemy. I'm thinking it may be related to Vieve, which we have to save.. but, I'm trying to not bother with her, though I always have the option to save her.

Would you be so kind to tell me how to unlock it? I've explored Fairy Hills from top to bottom and there's no new enemies nor anything of the sort.
I can't remember sorry!

serogane

Jan 13, 2018
Nevermind, I fixed it.. but now I'm wondering

I'm trying to get the Enemy 7 H scene.. I got the regular scenes with the Pixies and the satyrs.. now it says to become the enemy of a special type of fairy/satyr.. but I go to the fairy lands and there's nothing of the sort, I can't really fight the queen or anything either.

How do I unlock this scene?
Hi kiDRetadoR,

Not sure if you've moved on, but I may have the answer that you need. I just realized that I have this H-scene unlocked in the Japanese version of the game (but not the English version). Can't remember what the trigger was as it was over 5+ years ago.

This is just my conjecture from viewing the Enemy 7 H scene and comparing it to the prior H scene (the initial scene with the Pixies and the Satyrs), but it looks like the main difference is that Feena's breasts are significantly enlarged in the former for milking purposes. So it looks to me like a tier 2 scene where Feena just needs to lose to the Satyrs/Pixies some more - maybe it's tied to the lactation stat (i.e. just needs to be high enough).

There are no other rapey enemies in that region so the key should be related to those two enemy types. Hope that works out.

Yeah the "hint" is not really relevant. If I had to guess I'd say something was lost in translation.

Frisi_

Mar 12, 2019
Hi,
i can´t open the game.
i have every RTP downloaded and installed
My location is japanes and have the japanese language pack downloaded.
pls help

Slutty_Felix

Jan 21, 2019
How do I actually go fullscreen? When I choose my resolution and go fullscreen, the screen itself still remains a small box with black background

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
How do I actually go fullscreen? When I choose my resolution and go fullscreen, the screen itself still remains a small box with black background
change the games resolution in the system menu. You will always have black bars on the sides though

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Early spoiler question (Nvm):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm, if you rest enough some of the dungeons completely reset, bosses and chests and all, interesting. Rested 3 times to get the exp boost and the orc boss and chest beyond him reset. The chest rewards are lessened, but it's still worth farming for money.

Seems the battle counter in the status screen indicates when you can get an essence drop from monsters too. 20/20 seems guaranteed.

Squid Hatchling = Purify. Saw it listed as Red Slime in that guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: serogane

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow just noticed that dev/group hasn't made a game in 7 years, sadness. From how far I've gotten in this game so far, they seem like a really great circle. Art has some issues but it's worth it for the content and gameplay.

Now that I've played more, the game does have a lot of those stupid "You have no way of knowing triggering this random thing will fuck you over hours later" type of shit. Not sure I'll finish it even though I enjoyed it, I don't like having to follow a step by step guide to not fuck the game. I was willing to reload an earlier save and lose like an hour of progress before, but I don't want to have to keep doing it. Really cool game but that's a pretty huge turn off for me.

I still have them above and below the screen
Keep it at the lowest resolution and use full screen or that happens. You'll still have bars on the side with 800x600 probably, but it's less annoying than the tiny game. Below are uncropped full screen. The resolutions settings are liars basically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobthemail321
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes