VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Any idea on the why? One of the most successful h-games of all time, yet he disappeared into nothingness.
From what I remember they had some sort of illness or disease affecting their eyes or something like that and that's what caused them to stop making games.

Aug 28, 2018
His firsts works I guess they didn't get a good number of sells, either princess sacrifice at first months I think
As I said, one of the most successful indie h games of all time.

From what I remember they had some sort of illness or disease affecting their eyes or something like that and that's what caused them to stop making games.
Heard that a couple of times but I always assumed people mixed him up with ILL. U sure the eye problem is related to cat whiskers?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
As I said, one of the most successful indie h games of all time.

Heard that a couple of times but I always assumed people mixed him up with ILL. U sure the eye problem is related to cat whiskers?
I vaguely remember reading something along those lines on their blog before dlsite got rid of that feature in favor of the Ci-en thing and the only archived vesrions I've found don't include any of their posts past 2013. But there is a post on there of them complaining about their right eye starting to hurt after looking at something for a while so I'm tempted to think people aren't confusing them with someone else.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Clear Password : 483822

But for some reason it says incorrect password

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
Is there any similar games to this
There's something you could call a spiritual successor in the works. Its in development for almost a decade though and no end in sight.

Also I doubt we're going to see it here once it releases. And I have even bigger doubts of it ever getting translated.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
There's something you could call a spiritual successor in the works. Its in development for almost a decade though and no end in sight.

Also I doubt we're going to see it here once it releases. And I have even bigger doubts of it ever getting translated.
Well, Hopefully in 2-4 years I will become a Translator maybe then!

medassin

Apr 5, 2018

There is no end these games in pixiv / deviart / cien... most give us the player very much hope but ....:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 20 Votes