Aug 28, 2018
How can I see this scene?

Is it synthetic?
That was a fanmade scene, i can check if theres still a working download link.
Okay that was a fanmade event, probably made before 2018 dont think there's still a working download link for that. Not even sure if this ever was released or just some screenshots posted.

Reactions: collasf

collasf

May 7, 2022
Okay that was a fanmade event, probably made before 2018 dont think there's still a working download link for that. Not even sure if this ever was released or just some screenshots posted.
Oh.. Thanks.

collasf

May 7, 2022
I found a trace of it in the translation discord.

Aug 28, 2018
I found a trace of it in the translation discord.
Yeah, thats where it was probably posted a long time ago. But noone of the download links are working anymore, I remember someone asking for a link years ago but noone had the files anymore.

collasf

May 7, 2022
Yeah, thats where it was probably posted a long time ago. But noone of the download links are working anymore, I remember someone asking for a link years ago but noone had the files anymore.
Yeah, I realized that yesterday..
So I just made it myself.

saaf.png

CrashTheTime

Aug 8, 2021
Hi, i have this error when i launch the game in LE, i already have my system in japanese and saw all the solutions you guys posted here... Any help?

uhhmyusername

Jan 4, 2020
Does anyone have a new download for this? The Anonfiles link seems really shady compared to other times I used that site, Filesupload is down, Nopy is down, and Zippyshare doesn't work. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Elijnis

Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone have a new download for this? The Anonfiles link seems really shady compared to other times I used that site, Filesupload is down, Nopy is down, and Zippyshare doesn't work. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it!

You'll need "Princess Sacrifice ENG Game.rar" and "Princess Sacrifice ENG Patch.rar".
Well, this being the 95% hand translated, 5% untranslated.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes