JohnPopescu

Mar 30, 2018
Not sure but it would be a nope since it uses a pretty old game engine (?) which possibly makes it impossible to emulate on Android using joiplay and such
And yeah I already tried with joiplay a long time ago, obv didn't work
Ohhh.... Thanks anyway, șo there îs a way to emulate games on mobile ?
I have a hard time looking for a good h-style game on mobile

Jan 12, 2022
Ohhh.... Thanks anyway, șo there îs a way to emulate games on mobile ?
I have a hard time looking for a good h-style game on mobile
Yeah you can use joiplay and easyrpg 2000 (2003 or smthing) to play rpgm games and renpy on Android. If you are looking for h-games to play on android, I can name a few ig like flying princess:inter breed(has a android version), cursed armor 1/2 (via joiplay), serfina - key of egg (via joiplay) [Tsukinomizu Project]'s most games work via joiplay
Also as the above person said, games like this one and some games which are even made using rpgm and such won't work on phone so at the end it is just a matter of luck and just try and see if the game works using the emulator.

Reactions: JohnPopescu

JohnPopescu

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah you can use joiplay and easyrpg 2000 (2003 or smthing) to play rpgm games and renpy on Android. If you are looking for h-games to play on android, I can name a few ig like flying princess:inter breed(has a android version), cursed armor 1/2 (via joiplay), serfina - key of egg (via joiplay) [Tsukinomizu Project]'s most games work via joiplay
Also as the above person said, games like this one and some games which are even made using rpgm and such won't work on phone so at the end it is just a matter of luck and just try and see if the game works using the emulator.
Thanks If You know more games let me know.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Wish this dev made another work. Don't think I've played through another hentai game with this compelling of a story. Any other games out there similar to this one?
I really like Naedoko Demon's Ground. tbh the story is not as deep as in this game but I found it very enjoyable with great characters, I barely finish any rpg hentai games, most I play a bit and never open them again, but this one and Naedoko are so good I've replayed more than once, it also has loli protag like this game.

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone knows any more games like this one?
old PC- 98 and old games have this kind of aesthetic. you could play it however you need to have a good emulator or spend more time figuring it out. there's a mahjong game called taisen hot gimmick. angel bullet or something. but youre better off looking at dlsite or other modern as they have more sex content.

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Honestly I am confused af. My PC is on Japanese Locale by default, I have all the needed language packs etc. but there is *still* an obvious encoding error when trying to launch. I have no idea wtf is going on, ngl. If anyone has an idea, please tell me :D

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Honestly I am confused af. My PC is on Japanese Locale by default, I have all the needed language packs etc. but there is *still* an obvious encoding error when trying to launch. I have no idea wtf is going on, ngl. If anyone has an idea, please tell me :D
Well nevermind, figured it out. Disable Beta UTF-8 Support if you have the same issue (which is weird af because if the game does not support it, it just should not matter and hasn't in other games I played but that's windows for you...).

1672098562951.png

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
The Backup files in the game, are those complete save files? If they are, how do they work? I've tried to transfer them over, but nothing happens. I've finished the game, but having difficulty keeping my divinity below 40.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the 1 who did the translation off the file should also think about the file and folder names in english
also the game whont play on W10 wether you ask for Japanese startup or just starting normal
1675256563897.png
compleetly unreadeble
aswhell game_unpacked.exe is never the exe file needed to run a the game
aka compleetly unplayeble
which is a shame becausse atleast a decade ago i alrdy wanted to play this and then it didnt work ether

Last edited:

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
the 1 who did the translation off the file should also think about the file and folder names in english
also the game whont play on W10 wether you ask for Japanese startup or just starting normal
View attachment 2356880
compleetly unreadeble
aswhell game_unpacked.exe is never the exe file needed to run a the game
aka compleetly unplayeble
which is a shame becausse atleast a decade ago i alrdy wanted to play this and then it didnt work ether
have you used locale emulator

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes