locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
used exactly the the same but i always get that and i have Local emulator build in yet it still doesnt run i get unreadeble error window which i alrdy screenshot uploaded of.
can you upload for the local emulator you use on this game page plz Kauffman
also when i extract it whit 7zip the i still get the files like sertain folders are unreadeble

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Don't hoard your list, you are among friends here. Share that shit. I already posted my list in several other threads. Here, let me get it for ya'll again... one sec... here is a copy/paste of old post I made a while back. Maybe something in there ya'll will like. Support Devs!

- Last Hope might be what you are looking for. You are with your mom, sister and aunt on a spaceship that runs into problems and out of gas. For some reason the engine runs on fuel that can be synthesized from male semen. And you are the only guy. So you start getting everyone to help you refuel the ship. Has animations and free roaming. Game is time based, so it benefits you to learn routine of target.
- The Company is a HTML game using real images. Your a corrupt chemist that gets hired by an evil corporation that is involved in creating and selling slaves. You develop and use your chemistry to expedite the process, and you can take some home to use on your family. Has multiple paths with each female, depending if you choose to remain masculine/feminine, make her sub or dom, keep her to yourself or share, etc. I think mother has 8 different endings last time I looked.
- S.H.E.L.T.E.R. has very fast relations with mom and sisters, since it is a post-apocalypse spoof where you dad wants you to repopulate the world, but he can no longer bear children. So he pushes you to impregnate everyone in the family. Not very open world, and I do not remember if the Dev added animations or not.
- A Zombie's Life and Urban Demons developed by Nergal. You get involved with your close relatives pretty quickly, and it escalates as the story progresses. AZL has you sharing baths with mom and spying on her sleeping pretty quickly, and as you grind affection bathtime turns into handjob etc. And if you get her drunk before bed she slowly starts visiting you at night to take advantage of your body. UB has similar structure, where you can earn favor and then share use of bathroom together, with more and more actions to do together. You can also flush your heart pills down the toilet and convince your mom that morning wood is bad for your heart and she should handle it. So things can start pretty early, if you know what you are doing to trigger these events. Has some basic animation in scenes.
- Zombie's Retreat and Zombie's Retreat 2 are spiritual siblings of Nergals AZL. It is implied it is the same zombie outbreak, but different people in different location sorta. Has basic animation in scenes.
- Town of Passion same structure as ZR. Just different world and characters and story.
- Take Over is pretty good. Dystopian world where you live in a tyranical dictatorship. You get a job at a company that produces a potion to brainwash people and you smuggle some out. The intended story is for you to take over the country I think. But naturally you start at home. I dont remember if it has animations though. If not, might get some.
- Lab Rats and Lab Rats 2 have you interning with a chemistry teacher so you can steal materials for your own potions, corrupting everyone. If you know what you are doing you can cut the grind a bit and get to mom in reasonable time, though sister and lab staff are usually easier due to frequent access to them. No animations though. Can feel grindy, but should be simple to edit save file for more potions.
- Man of the House is a good game. You slowly corrupt your all female family, until you are the Man of the House. I forget if it has animations, I think it does but it has been a while. Game has a lot in it, including hidden collectables to unlock bonus gallery content.
- Sweet Affection is a little grindy, but you can get cameras in every room and there are scenes to unlock everywhere in the house with each female. Has some animation.
- Strangers in a Strange Land is relatively short game, but has a little in it to make it worth a look. Older title by Y3DF.
- Summertime Saga is a decent game with growing content. Openworld and has some limited animations. Takes a minute to unlock mom or sis. But if you know what you are doing, doesnt take too long. Aunt is faster.
- The Tyrant is abandoned, but honestly there is enough content there to make it worthwhile. Your dad is an undercover cop with drug dealers, and the cover has you and your family all pretending to be involved in the drug trade too. So you decide to join the gang and dominate the females, corrupting them with drugs. You can choose the puritan route, no drugs and be a good son. I honestly dont know how that plays out, but it is an option.
- Snow Daze is a decent game. Cypress Zeta worked hard to put full vocals in the game. I forget if it has animation, I think it might. Can be slow to corrupt the females. But outcomes, artstyle and the sound is very well developed.
- Young Maria is another HTML game with real pictures. This time MC is female. You can go lesbian with mom or get it on with bro or dad. Also has classmates, co-workers, beach and park encounters, and farm animal interactions if you choose that.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
even whit buildin Applocal to japanese the game whont start for me i really need help
i really whanna play this game and its proper unpacked
whit 7zip aswhell becausse most files and folders are in japanese but the game still whont run for me

Apr 21, 2020
Don't hoard your list, you are among friends here. Share that shit. I already posted my list in several other threads. Here, let me get it for ya'll again... one sec... here is a copy/paste of old post I made a while back. Maybe something in there ya'll will like. Support Devs!

- Last Hope might be what you are looking for. You are with your mom, sister and aunt on a spaceship that runs into problems and out of gas. For some reason the engine runs on fuel that can be synthesized from male semen. And you are the only guy. So you start getting everyone to help you refuel the ship. Has animations and free roaming. Game is time based, so it benefits you to learn routine of target.
- The Company is a HTML game using real images. Your a corrupt chemist that gets hired by an evil corporation that is involved in creating and selling slaves. You develop and use your chemistry to expedite the process, and you can take some home to use on your family. Has multiple paths with each female, depending if you choose to remain masculine/feminine, make her sub or dom, keep her to yourself or share, etc. I think mother has 8 different endings last time I looked.
- S.H.E.L.T.E.R. has very fast relations with mom and sisters, since it is a post-apocalypse spoof where you dad wants you to repopulate the world, but he can no longer bear children. So he pushes you to impregnate everyone in the family. Not very open world, and I do not remember if the Dev added animations or not.
- A Zombie's Life and Urban Demons developed by Nergal. You get involved with your close relatives pretty quickly, and it escalates as the story progresses. AZL has you sharing baths with mom and spying on her sleeping pretty quickly, and as you grind affection bathtime turns into handjob etc. And if you get her drunk before bed she slowly starts visiting you at night to take advantage of your body. UB has similar structure, where you can earn favor and then share use of bathroom together, with more and more actions to do together. You can also flush your heart pills down the toilet and convince your mom that morning wood is bad for your heart and she should handle it. So things can start pretty early, if you know what you are doing to trigger these events. Has some basic animation in scenes.
- Zombie's Retreat and Zombie's Retreat 2 are spiritual siblings of Nergals AZL. It is implied it is the same zombie outbreak, but different people in different location sorta. Has basic animation in scenes.
- Town of Passion same structure as ZR. Just different world and characters and story.
- Take Over is pretty good. Dystopian world where you live in a tyranical dictatorship. You get a job at a company that produces a potion to brainwash people and you smuggle some out. The intended story is for you to take over the country I think. But naturally you start at home. I dont remember if it has animations though. If not, might get some.
- Lab Rats and Lab Rats 2 have you interning with a chemistry teacher so you can steal materials for your own potions, corrupting everyone. If you know what you are doing you can cut the grind a bit and get to mom in reasonable time, though sister and lab staff are usually easier due to frequent access to them. No animations though. Can feel grindy, but should be simple to edit save file for more potions.
- Man of the House is a good game. You slowly corrupt your all female family, until you are the Man of the House. I forget if it has animations, I think it does but it has been a while. Game has a lot in it, including hidden collectables to unlock bonus gallery content.
- Sweet Affection is a little grindy, but you can get cameras in every room and there are scenes to unlock everywhere in the house with each female. Has some animation.
- Strangers in a Strange Land is relatively short game, but has a little in it to make it worth a look. Older title by Y3DF.
- Summertime Saga is a decent game with growing content. Openworld and has some limited animations. Takes a minute to unlock mom or sis. But if you know what you are doing, doesnt take too long. Aunt is faster.
- The Tyrant is abandoned, but honestly there is enough content there to make it worthwhile. Your dad is an undercover cop with drug dealers, and the cover has you and your family all pretending to be involved in the drug trade too. So you decide to join the gang and dominate the females, corrupting them with drugs. You can choose the puritan route, no drugs and be a good son. I honestly dont know how that plays out, but it is an option.
- Snow Daze is a decent game. Cypress Zeta worked hard to put full vocals in the game. I forget if it has animation, I think it might. Can be slow to corrupt the females. But outcomes, artstyle and the sound is very well developed.
- Young Maria is another HTML game with real pictures. This time MC is female. You can go lesbian with mom or get it on with bro or dad. Also has classmates, co-workers, beach and park encounters, and farm animal interactions if you choose that.
Thanks, but too much 3D. I have trouble appreciating that

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
ya'll missed my point. I was trying to encourage him to share the names of other games he likes.

...I have become such a degenerate that I may already know other related titles...
And that list, as mentioned was copy/pasted from another thread. I is not tailor made for this one.

Also, there are some on that list that are not 3D. AZL, UD, ZR, ZR2, ToP... just depends what ya looking for. Again, that list was copy/pasted, and intended for another thread. I have a zillion other suggestions, depending on what floats yer boat. I was only trying to get buddy to share his "other related titles" list of game suggestions.

DarkKira107

Sep 3, 2021
My class wont change thro the inn or thro debug menu trying to change from thief to whore class that i just unlock plus where are the items u steal go when u get caught

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game doesn't start for me. The only .exe that I find is "Game_unpacked.exe", and it starts and then ends again.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Just google search for Princess Sacrifice Download. Couple sites show up. I have not tested them all, so I do not know which are good or not. For example gamefabrique website appears to be hosting it.

tyktyukyukyfruk

Mar 15, 2022
I fixed the locale problem with the game by installing 1.2.0.1 version of locale emulator. For some reason, it didn't work on earlier or later versions. You might want to give it a shot if you're having troubles with the game.

Koslovski

May 16, 2023
I go to Game_unpacked and run it and it comes back with this. 1684267569181.png The application then closes straight after. Can anyone help?

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I go to Game_unpacked and run it and it comes back with this. View attachment 2626742 The application then closes straight after. Can anyone help?
When characters like this appear, it usually means the game was extracted in the wrong region locale in the windows configuration, changing the locale to japanese and extracting the game should fix that. Some games, and some specific game engines (specially older ones) require japanese locale to be played as well.

Another thing that happens is games with japanese characters in the folder name (may them be kanji or just hiragana, etc) won't run if the windows locale is not in japanese, one example is wolf engine games, they will always return an error in that case.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes