2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Hey man Can you play this game
Taima Miko Yuugi [Unko morimori maru] and Fix the spacing like you did here in the Princess serena? The dialogues are too long in the box
I took a look at it but that game does not have its dialogue stored in external .txt files, so it's more complicated to modify. I spent a bit of time looking for a way to extract the dialogue but wasn't able to find anything. Being able to modify the dialogue of any RPGMaker game would be useful, so I might try creating a tool for that at some point. If I come across a solution I'll let you know.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I took a look at it but that game does not have its dialogue stored in external .txt files, so it's more complicated to modify. I spent a bit of time looking for a way to extract the dialogue but wasn't able to find anything. Being able to modify the dialogue of any RPGMaker game would be useful, so I might try creating a tool for that at some point. If I come across a solution I'll let you know.
Yep thanks for looking at it I can't read the tutorial of this game because the text is too long to fit the dialogue box but it's still playable. If this game has a list of text note like Princess Serena I'd edit it too but there's none? Or does it have a list of text like this game?

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
If this game has a list of text note like Princess Serena I'd edit it too but there's none? Or does it have a list of text like this game?
It doesn't have an easy to edit list like that. I think most of the dialogue is stored in Data/CommonEvents.rvdata2 but I'm not sure how to safely modify that file yet.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
It doesn't have an easy to edit list like that. I think most of the dialogue is stored in Data/CommonEvents.rvdata2 but I'm not sure how to safely modify that file yet.
Oh that was fast It would be best to ask someone like habisian or yugifan right? I'll ask them wait

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Here's what Habisain said "I don't really understand the question to be honest. You could use RPGMaker Trans? (make patch, edit patch to fix dialogue, patch into game)

It's not like CommonEvents is a particularly special file, it's just bigger than most and contains a lot of thing" You heard the man You can modify it now i guess?

EDIT: Here's another one that he said Solution for it
  • You should be able to. If there's heavy customisation RPGMaker's native editor might kill it - RPGMaker Trans wouldn't have this problem.

Alternate: Use AGTH on the game and read the overflowed text through the text hook.

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Sorry about the dead link guys. Updated OP with links that already has the +18 patch included.

Wagadaba

Aug 8, 2018
upload_2018-8-13_1-4-25.png sorry but this was supossed to be like this it should had a picture right? someone knows to consert this?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes