2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
would be nice if the Game's title would match the one on Dlsite, to avoid confusion and such.

Princess Selena's Sex Adventure - Banishment of the Incubi (dlsite)
instead of
Princess Serena ~Raid of Demon Legion~(here)

SpeedHK

Aug 8, 2018
My FPS drop so bad with this game when I play drop to 10 FPS my other game don't have this issue can someone help me pls =.=

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Por favor, com quem eu tenho que falar em Majir Town? Já passei por todos eles e não consigo obter informações sobre a menina ... Obrigado.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, I am wondering, has anyone bother updating our version, to match with the updated version on Steam?

I had notice that, the Steam's version has been updated at least twice, then the DLsite version.

Reactions: bigeat12 and H.ERO

civerpc

Jun 12, 2018
Hmm, looks like a few file names might be changed judging by this error I want to assume all character picture file names follow the format (character name)@outfit_[emotion possibly with more _ seperating words] and any not like that are wrong. Looking at the actual files there was a close file, but missing the _ between the outfit and emotion, and are probably a few more.

Got this from a scene going to the bathhouse will all 3 characters when backtracking to grab equipment, was heading back and remembered oh yeah town 3 has a bathhouse that gave me a go in alone option when I went only with serena

Edit: Guess I'll add that meia's alternate default outfits(where she goes topless/bottomless) need to be have their image names editted too, they have a _ after the @ or something like that, big pain to change. Funny side note, her alternate topless/bottomless outfit is more defensive than her full outfit when fully upgraded
i have the same error in the bath hause

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "xNiflheim, post: 2720615, członek: 309912"]
całkowicie uratować kogoś?
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
<---- You can find the full save here. Sorry but my file is wrong :)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes