Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Asirad

Jan 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone. I'm stuck at this point on the carpet. You can take off 3 pieces of clothing and lift your shirt up, you can fondle it everywhere. You can drip it with wax or hit it once to leave a mark. Then nothing happens, you can fondle it endlessly, the bar at the top left does not change, the "Continue" button is inactive. What am I doing wrong?
the reason why it not working that because before you start this part she was wet so the touch give normal excitation and not discipline so juts make sure that she not exited by a potion before doing he quest

Reactions: me915

Frim der Wel

Nov 29, 2020
Didn't help
I had the same problem; it wet away after me clicking around a lot. I think my intention at this stage was to put back all clothing back on again, but I am not sure whether this is what helped in the end or some other random click...

Coren

May 8, 2020
Well, on the infamous thing, some games are only infamous because of the people who hate the genre (type of game, not sexual content) or mechanic, and not because the game itself is actually bad.
Is le classic "I don't like it, therefore no one should!"

A classic example is sandbox, or rpgmaker games, they tend to get hate simply for being those, and not because they are actually designed poorly or anything. (that isn't to mean there aren't poorly designed ones out there though.... there be plenty).
Oh yeah! That was my point! Each example was an example of an objectively superior product that anyone on this site would know because of it's fame. If there is any infamy, it's not related to how good the product is.

You are right though. I'm late to the game and it seems like a decent bit of hate is unwarranted but is kept alive by pure inertia. I believe a great example of that is Innocent Witches. There has been a big change in the group of people heading the pace and, while yeah they aren't fast, the problem inherited is not exactly small. It's like a kind of Duke Nukem Forever situation where the only acceptable answer discourse is looking for is "it's ready" and everything else is like "this is just like X,Y, and Z!" When X,Y, and Z was of a completely different magnitude. Of course you know who will be at the front of the line to complain when the product isn't completely and utterly flawless to a degree never seen before even if the communication WAS "It's ready".

This is why I feel like establishing this dialogue with praise to join the criticism is very important. I think this is the kind of thing that will be included in the conversation of the greats and, as such, the ground is ripe for exactly the kind of negativity that really sent those other projects off their path. For every Princess Trainer there are dozens of Breeding Seasons.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
This is a great game. As soon as I finished the story through 0.10 and went to the Patreon and signed up for the $9 tier to get access to the 0.11 beta. That doesn't happen very often.

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone share a save? I tried with mines for an hour and can't trigger anything new, some of them corrupted

Last edited:

yxcvbn123

Oct 8, 2018
Is version 0.10 higher than version 0.9?
Alternatively, if you want to go higher than 0.9 but not beyond 1.0, you can use the hexadecimal system. XD
So was 0.A or 0.1 meant to be?
And how far is the development thus far?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Alternatively, if you want to go higher than 0.9 but not beyond 1.0, you can use the hexadecimal system. XD
Is WoW 1.10 higher or lower then WoW 1.9?

Nov 24, 2019
As far as standard versioning goes, going from 0.9 to 0.10 is fine, because the base versioning schema is major.minor, with major 0 being "development" and major 1+ being "stable".

(Typically, major 0 is always development; But the actual meaning of a non-zero major version differ sightly depending on project and exact schema)

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
there is a naming convention. usually there are 3/4 codes for versions, three of them using numbers, the fourth using a letter.

first number is official release. 0.9 is still unfinished, 1.0 is first fully finished version, 1.1 isfinished with update, 2.0 has a HUGE change. For example, Fate Grand Order went to2.x when it added a second storyline after you finish the first.

second number is big internal update but not going too far, for example most games here are for when advance the story or add a new mechanic. Animal Crossing is for new updates that add free things for your island, for example, while for th switch firmware is for when they add new security measures and acces to bluetooth phones without an external accessory

third number is "minor" fixes, mostly bigger bugfixes.
this third number may have a "fourth" one, as said using letters, that is used for minor bugfixes, as in "notthat much of a change, but if you didn't get a favor getting b"

thus how we get to a game version 1.16.9d

Reactions: Konstantinus

Azeroth2004

Dec 18, 2019
Im stuck i cant increase my chain level i have all the upgrades and i got the star to 3 like it says but nothing has happened

Dec 17, 2017
Im stuck i cant increase my chain level i have all the upgrades and i got the star to 3 like it says but nothing has happened
I also have the same problem, as even though she had 2 infractions and I punished her to the discipline 4, it doesn't complete the quest to raise chain level.
I also have a problem where I gave her the potion, and don't punish her so she had restless sleep, but is also doesn't progress the quest to raise her heart level.

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes