Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
Are we supposed to start a new game after the update? Because I played v0.10 and completed it but when I start my game from the last save I had an error pops up after the update memo

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
Love this game and amazing amount of work great job.

i would suggest opening another extra platform (and eventually make it the main one) to get support like subcribestar and fanbox just in case because patreon doesn't like bdsm and spanking so is good to have other platforms active too just in case. (and its always good to have a plan b or more platforms to get support in general)

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Are we supposed to start a new game after the update? Because I played v0.10 and completed it but when I start my game from the last save I had an error pops up after the update memo
Yes, loading a save of an older version of the game often leads to bugs.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Decided to make a quick temp fix for game crash.

Doesn't actually implement the use of giving potions, just returns you to office instead of crashing the game.

file goes in \game\scripts_content\ari_stuff (overwrite it with this one of course).

The game crashes if when inviting her in actions you try to give her a potion directly without inviting her for tea.
Use this to stop the crashes, from what i could tell, this action is half implemented at the moment. so WIP.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This update was so hot! Orgasm denial is a huge kink of mine and this is pretty much the only game that focuses on it, and I hope it can go over the entire game, where she's constantly edged and aroused but never allowed to cum.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I liked this game, it's simple but very intimate, not used to playing something entirely focused on only two people. Definitely putting this in the long term watch category.

Walkadav96

Sep 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts_content/daily_loop.rpy", line 53, in script call
call q_se1_activation_label from _call_q_se1_activation_label
File "game/scripts_content/daily_loop.rpy", line 40, in script call
call screen imagemap_study_daily
File "game/scripts_mechanical/characters/ari_call_menu.rpy", line 17, in script call
call screen ari_call_menu
File "game/scripts_content/ari_stuff/ari_actions_scenes.rpy", line 2, in script call
python:
File "game/scripts_mechanical/characters/ari_call_menu.rpy", line 17, in script call
File "game/scripts_content/ari_stuff/ari_actions_scenes.rpy", line 2, in script call
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'give_potion'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Файл "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\main.py", строка 578, в основном
запустить (перезапустить)
Файл "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\main.py", строка 143, выполняется
renpy.execution.run_context(Истина)
Файл "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\execution.py", строка 908, в run_context
контекст.run()
Файл "game/scripts_content/daily_loop.rpy", строка 53, в вызове скрипта
вызов q_se1_activation_label из _call_q_se1_activation_label
Файл "game/scripts_content/daily_loop.rpy", строка 40, в вызове скрипта
экран звонков imagemap_study_daily
Файл "game/scripts_mechanical/characters/ari_call_menu.rpy", строка 17, в вызове скрипта
экран вызова ari_call_menu
Файл "game/scripts_content/ari_stuff/ari_actions_scenes.rpy", строка 2, в вызове скрипта
python:
python:
File "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Princess Tower v.0.11.public.1
Fri Feb 18 05:55:56 2022

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

While running game code:
python:
python:

Full traceback:
File "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Файл "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\main.py", строка 578, в основном
запустить (перезапустить)
Файл "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\main.py", строка 143, выполняется
renpy.execution.run_context(Истина)
Файл "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\execution.py", строка 908, в run_context
контекст.run()
Файл "game/scripts_content/daily_loop.rpy", строка 53, в вызове скрипта
вызов q_se1_activation_label из _call_q_se1_activation_label
Файл "game/scripts_content/daily_loop.rpy", строка 40, в вызове скрипта
экран звонков imagemap_study_daily
Файл "game/scripts_mechanical/characters/ari_call_menu.rpy", строка 17, в вызове скрипта
экран вызова ari_call_menu
Файл "game/scripts_content/ari_stuff/ari_actions_scenes.rpy", строка 2, в вызове скрипта
python:
python:
File "E:\sas\WINDOW~1.202\MIST-0~1.1-P\PRINCE~1.1-P\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Feb 18 05:55:56 2022
I posted a temp fix above.
My guess is they forgot to remove the button since it isn't fully implemented yet.

omens12

Oct 8, 2020
I can't seem to figure out how to raise Ari's Heart/Love level to 4, no matter what I try I always miss one point of wetness(?) to achieve that during punishment, I can only fill her Fire (?) bar to seven. I'm not sure of this is a bug or if I am simply incompetent (knowing myself, I'll guess the latter). Can anyone help me with that?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I can't seem to figure out how to raise Ari's Heart/Love level to 4, no matter what I try I always miss one point of wetness(?) to achieve that during punishment, I can only fill her Fire (?) bar to seven. I'm not sure of this is a bug or if I am simply incompetent (knowing myself, I'll guess the latter). Can anyone help me with that?
3 base from your level. you need 5 + an infraction.
brew 2 lust potion before you start.
have all upgrades bought
you should also have 3 submission as well.

day1:
night: potion with tea +2 tomorrow

day2:
morning: panty inspection refuse. gain infraction.
day: work without panties +2. (not necessary)
night: punish. spank for 1 submission then stop. leaving her hot and bothered. +1 infraction tomorrow (immodesty: trying to masturbate)
night: potion with tea. +2 tomorrow

optionally. can agree to panties check for +2 wet. and get the 1 infraction from day work (negligence)

day3:
she starts the day with 1 infraction and 2 wet
save here.
morning: panty check +2 wet
day: work without panties +2 wet.
maybe +1 intentional infraction and option for immediate punishment. (not sure if she is doing it for me now because level 4)
night: punish. make sure to NOT try to get submission here. you want ONLY 8 love for it to register properly.

You might actually want to delay panties check until night instead (before the punish).

Last edited:

omens12

Oct 8, 2020
3 base from your level. you need 5 + an infraction.
brew 2 lust potion before you start.
have all upgrades bought
you should also have 3 submission as well.

day1:
night: potion with tea +2 tomorrow

day2:
morning: panty inspection refuse. gain infraction.
day: work without panties +2. (not necessary)
night: punish. spank for 1 submission then stop. leaving her hot and bothered. +1 infraction tomorrow (immodesty: trying to masturbate)
night: potion with tea. +2 tomorrow

optionally. can agree to panties check for +2 wet. and get the 1 infraction from day work (negligence)

day3:
she starts the day with 1 infraction and 2 wet
save here.
morning: panty check +2 wet
day: work without panties +2 wet.
maybe +1 intentional infraction and option for immediate punishment. (not sure if she is doing it for me now because level 4)
night: punish. make sure to NOT try to get submission here. you want ONLY 8 love for it to register properly.

You might actually want to delay panties check until night instead (before the punish).
Thank you, that was very helpful

Routine

Oct 5, 2017
Still getting a crash whenever I attempt to use the candle. This has been going on for the last few patches. I'm guessing this probably only applies to the first use, but naturally I can't get to any other:

While running game code:
File "game/scripts_content/daily_loop.rpy", line 38, in script call
call screen imagemap_study_nightly
File "game/scripts_content/ari_stuff/punish_action.rpy", line 16, in script call
call punish_scene from _call_punish_scene
File "game/scripts_content/ari_stuff/punish_action.rpy", line 74, in script call
call bent_over_basic_scene from _call_bent_over_basic_scene_1
File "game/scripts_mechanical/h_scenes/bent_over/bent_over_labels.rpy", line 12, in script call
call screen bent_over_screen(bent_over_freeze_frame)
File "game/scripts_content/h_specials/spank_specials.rpy", line 108, in script
python:
File "game/scripts_content/h_specials/spank_specials.rpy", line 110, in <module>
laying_scene.special_functions.pop("waxer_first_used_h_interjection_check")
KeyError: u'waxer_first_used_h_interjection_check'

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts_content/daily_loop.rpy", line 38, in script call
call screen imagemap_study_nightly
File "game/scripts_content/ari_stuff/punish_action.rpy", line 16, in script call
call punish_scene from _call_punish_scene
File "game/scripts_content/ari_stuff/punish_action.rpy", line 74, in script call
call bent_over_basic_scene from _call_bent_over_basic_scene_1
File "game/scripts_mechanical/h_scenes/bent_over/bent_over_labels.rpy", line 12, in script call
call screen bent_over_screen(bent_over_freeze_frame)
File "game/scripts_content/h_specials/spank_specials.rpy", line 108, in script
python:
File "D:\Games\AIF\Princess_Tower-v.0.11.public.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\AIF\Princess_Tower-v.0.11.public.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts_content/h_specials/spank_specials.rpy", line 110, in <module>
laying_scene.special_functions.pop("waxer_first_used_h_interjection_check")
File "D:\Games\AIF\Princess_Tower-v.0.11.public.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'waxer_first_used_h_interjection_check'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Mar 10 17:23:29 2022

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes