Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

BT16

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone having issues, its likely because you're using an old save. I restarted and I'm getting upgrades I definitely didn't have or was prompted to get on my old save.

CamilIa

Nov 9, 2021
Thank you for advice. Could you describe how to bring her up to 5-6 "wet" points in the day? The "Give Potion" button does not work for me, causes an critical error.
Have you started playing from the beginning, or have you updated the game and downloaded the old save?
I had to restart the game but I have to add I was stringing the save through several updates.

The path is this, though I don't know how the 'tech tree' goes so maybe there are sidesteps to unlock the options I don't mention:
- Upgrade chastity checks so they add 2 points of 'wet' ('more intense chastity checks)
- Buy simple cottun underwear (upgrade menu)
- Have Aira help you with paperwork as daily task when she is NOT aroused, then select the option to let her out of her belt. Play the scene of her cleaning
- Buy the 'New Task options' upgrade
- Have her drink a potion in the evening to get the +2 wetness next day, then use a 'comply' panty check for the next +2, THEN use a paperwork task and select the option to let her out of her belt. While she is aroused, this will give +1 wetness and trigger an infraction
- Select the option to punish her now instead of waiting until evening.

You should start off the level 3 heart and 5 wetness, just enough to get all the way to 8. Play the scene

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Same here, and the "lay down" punishment is bugged, even when she is not aroused.
yep
Anyone having issues, its likely because you're using an old save. I restarted and I'm getting upgrades I definitely didn't have or was prompted to get on my old save.
this game is not worth restarting for the 4th time

Reactions: kofte

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.12 adds a new level of submission. quest log says to get her pain to 6 via interactive H scene to proceed...
does not work.
I tried the bend over scene
I tried the lie back scene
I tried to first give her a lust potion so that she enjoys it, and trigger the mid day immediate punishment scene while not wearing a chastity belt.

none of them worked.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
New version, literally just for doing shit with the version number. What the fucking fuck?
It "might" be a way to excuse bumping the game up in the updates list.
Which really should be a bannable offense.

Anyway, since you now feel to change your versioning scheme. Why not use an official standard, like fx
There are no such descriptors as "beta", "public" or shit like that in a version system. It is

x.y.z where X is major version, y is minor (sub)version, and z is patch/bugfix version. All of them can be two digits.
You can add an "a" or "b" after the last digit to denote alpha or beta stage.

Ah well.

Also, 14 (FOURTEEN)versions, two years, and STILL no sex content to speak of.

Someone supports this person. WHY? (honestly, I don't remember when the last version was made public).

Finally, dev: Might be around time you update your renpy version. It is almost two years old.
And on a personal note, I would not ask for anything for a game where the engine is almost as large as the actual game content.

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
New version, literally just for doing shit with the version number. What the fucking fuck?
It "might" be a way to excuse bumping the game up in the updates list.
Which really should be a bannable offense.
It basically went from v0.11 to v0.12, the betas were internal builds not released to the public nor used to bump the game up the updated list. No harm, no foul, and I would also note numerous other devs hosted by F95 use betas to bug test a release before going with the main release of that version.

Also, 14 (FOURTEEN)versions, two years, and STILL no sex content to speak of.
...This very update introduced sexual content

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
v0.12 adds a new level of submission. quest log says to get her pain to 6 via interactive H scene to proceed...
does not work.
I tried the bend over scene
I tried the lie back scene
I tried to first give her a lust potion so that she enjoys it, and trigger the mid day immediate punishment scene while not wearing a chastity belt.

none of them worked.
I just accumulated two infractions and that was all I needed. I was then able to reach level 6 pain in the h-scene. Are you proceeding with only one infraction?

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Just restarted the game when I read this the first laying down event is bugged out for me it sucks massively

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Waiting for v13 to go public, hopefully without bugs, but they will probably show up.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I just accumulated two infractions and that was all I needed. I was then able to reach level 6 pain in the h-scene. Are you proceeding with only one infraction?
No, I am proceeding with 2 infractions and reaching 6 pain. This gives me 6 pain points for upgrades.
It just fails to advance the quest.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
No, I am proceeding with 2 infractions and reaching 6 pain. This gives me 6 pain points for upgrades.
It just fails to advance the quest.
huh this version seems to be just teeming with bugs. I still have a quest listed as incomplete after having already done it

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
I had to restart the game but I have to add I was stringing the save through several updates.

The path is this, though I don't know how the 'tech tree' goes so maybe there are sidesteps to unlock the options I don't mention:
You should start off the level 3 heart and 5 wetness, just enough to get all the way to 8. Play the scene
An exhaustive answer. Thank you very much. I will try.

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
I really like this game but every update broke the saves, thanks but I don't want to grind every single update.
Any save at least?

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes