Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
According to a previous patreon post, the dev decided to get rid of the separate love and submission routes.
"There is no separate ♥ & ⛓ path content anymore. There will be a dev log where I talk a bit more about how and why the dual-parallel-path-thing is going away."
But the last post is locked for non patrons, I wonder why? It seems, to me, that it's pretty important information for people who will think if it is worth subscribing after these changes.

I know, it's yearly to make assumptions, but this one of the things that I really liked about this game. To shape our princess in the form we wanted. I hope we still will have the freedom to do that. Otherwise, the game will lose it's major advantage over other trainer-type games.
i could infer that it would be easy to make the game with out to many paths plus the game is about breaking her so it doesn't make too much sense for there to be a love path

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
i could infer that it would be easy to make the game with out to many paths plus the game is about breaking her so it doesn't make too much sense for there to be a love path
Nice nickname, bro :cool:

It might be the other way around, actually. Knowing how vanilla is popular...:whistle:
I played both paths and enjoyed them equally, but I understand your point.
Nevertheless, I hope someone will post patreon post with dev's explanation.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy Sh*t :eek: I am shocked and perplexed to have found myself somehow in an 'ocean' surrounded by 'sharks' while just casually surfing an adult website:ROFLMAO:. It this going to be the last of me?:unsure: Should I punch the shark on its snout as a counter-attack or should I flee?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, interesting game with unique style 2DCG visuals. I'll keep watch on it.:unsure:

Reactions: kralewav

RichiiS

Oct 25, 2020
According to a previous patreon post, the dev decided to get rid of the separate love and submission routes.
"There is no separate ♥ & ⛓ path content anymore. There will be a dev log where I talk a bit more about how and why the dual-parallel-path-thing is going away."
But the last post is locked for non patrons, I wonder why? It seems, to me, that it's pretty important information for people who will think if it is worth subscribing after these changes.

I know, it's yearly to make assumptions, but this one of the things that I really liked about this game. To shape our princess in the form we wanted. I hope we still will have the freedom to do that. Otherwise, the game will lose it's major advantage over other trainer-type games.
Apparently the reason for the patreon post being locked is that it's marked as NSFW, and Patreon doesn't allow them to be public, you can still check out the dev log in the discord tho.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry to ask, but why are the updates held back until version 14?

I am already a bit desperate and eagerly waiting for a new update
image.png

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Sorry to ask, but why are the updates held back until version 14?

I am already a bit desperate and eagerly waiting for a new update
View attachment 2181315
Dev didn't like what he was doing for v13 so he scraped it. Anyhow the roadmap for the game is on the patreon site. Currently we are om chapter two, it is not until chapter 5 when finally there is vaginal sex. At the rate the releases are made, this will probably be in 2025-26.

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Wow! What a thoroughly enjoyable game! I can honestly say that this game was perhaps the most fun I have ever had playing a VN! Your build up of the protagonist to the subject at hand, masterful. I really loved the progression of Ari's development into submissive(hood). Really big fan of this type of genre. Giving though, not receiving. I did try relinquishing power before, but being a sub wasn't for me. Interestingly enough though, it *is* the sub that holds all the power though isn't it. All in all, fantastic game and really looking forward to all of your future content. It has been an honor playing your game, thank you!

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Believe it or not, a person *can* be broken and be in love with someone at the same time. It is not as uncommon as you might think. FFT

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
You know what would be a great addition? Some alternate outfits, or even a whole clothing system.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
The game has no sound at all?

It's a pity, a little bit of good background music and some good sound effects would improve the game infinitely.

• Angry
Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Did this game straight up steal edicts from Tyranny or is this game set in the world of Tyranny and I just missed it?

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheats!
as always - replace original files.
>time rev - day -1
>money gives chains 9500, heart 9500, coins 9500, 150 droplet poitions * works only after game start. to reapply - save-close game-launch game-load game - reapply cheat
and all girl's stats.

don't ask me how, why, etc. - code is a mess, my copy-paste skills are useless.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
So, as far as I understand on Patreon, the reason why there's no updates is because he's reworking the entire chapter 1? But why, though?

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
So, as far as I understand on Patreon, the reason why there's no updates is because he's reworking the entire chapter 1? But why, though?
did he say if he is reworking the code or the art/script, and is it a minor rework or throw out everything and start over kind of rework?

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes