Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes
May 28, 2022
For all the whiners doing their whining, tastes differ. There is hardly an ero game whose new updates I await so much. Lucid text (and not too much of it), cute protagonists, the right mix of lust and submission, progress which is not grinding but still makes you strive for more. It may be all just the right set of fetishes for me, but it is the best.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
For all the whiners doing their whining, tastes differ. There is hardly an ero game whose new updates I await so much. Lucid text (and not too much of it), cute protagonists, the right mix of lust and submission, progress which is not grinding but still makes you strive for more. It may be all just the right set of fetishes for me, but it is the best.
what whiners? Literally the only bad thing I see people saying about the game since the last update is "my saves broke".
this is not whining, it is a legitimate issue

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Okay, well, I've been away from this forum for quite a while...

v0.12 adds a new level of submission. quest log says to get her pain to 6 via interactive H scene to proceed...
does not work.
I tried the bend over scene
I tried the lie back scene
I tried to first give her a lust potion so that she enjoys it, and trigger the mid day immediate punishment scene while not wearing a chastity belt.

none of them worked.
Hi, would it be possible for you to upload/send me the savefile for this issue? I'm not currently able to reproduce it based on these descriptions.

Also, since it appears to be happening to multiple people - can someone upload a savegame where the "Manual Intervention quest wants me to have a conversation at teatime, but does not give me the conversation topic"-issue occurs? Both of those things should happen within the same code block and I cannot figure out a way to reproduce it.

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback, and the bug reports! The negative feedback about bugs is entirely warranted, and I plan to write up a definite plan for development up to v.1.0 before releasing v.0.14 (an update which will break savegames), in order to improve the situation going forward.

Meanwhile, here's what I've been able to reproduce and already included fixes for in the next public bugfix version, releasing either today or tomorrow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I am, by far, most active on Discord, so that's the quickest and most direct way to reach me.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Also, since it appears to be happening to multiple people - can someone upload a savegame where the "Manual Intervention quest wants me to have a conversation at teatime, but does not give me the conversation topic"-issue occurs? Both of those things should happen within the same code block and I cannot figure out a way to reproduce it.
The conversation happened but the quest log still shows it needs to happen and the quest doesn't complete

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
The conversation happened but the quest log still shows it needs to happen and the quest doesn't complete
Right, thanks, that's very helpful! In this savegame, all of the ⛓ path content has been completed, it's just the quests that have not been properly finished up (and I believe the end-of-content notice didn't show up either). This is already included in the fixes for the next update, but the "fix" in this case will just be completing the quest and adding an end-of-content notice to the ⛓ quest description.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hi, would it be possible for you to upload/send me the savefile for this issue? I'm not currently able to reproduce it based on these descriptions.
thank you. that one is already fixed.
I sent it over discord and you replied that you found and fixed the problem in that save 4 hours before posting this request here on F95. So you can mark this F95 report as duplicate & resolved in your bug tracker.

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020

thank you. that one is already fixed.
I sent it over discord and you replied that you found and fixed the problem in that save 4 hours before posting this request here on F95. So you can mark this F95 report as duplicate & resolved in your bug tracker.
Oh, neat, thanks for coming onto discord to tell me!

Reactions: spam753

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.12.public.2

Changelog

0.12.public.1:

Bugfixes:

• Fixed issue making it possible to block progression in the chains path + unsticking relevant savegames
  • Fixed Manual Intervention quest not correctly completing
  • Fixed notification of end-of-content not being displayed correctly for both paths
  • Fixed issue where Somatosensory Delights quest did not correctly check for droplets temperament + unsticking relevant savegames
  • Fixed missing ruler tool upgrade when skipping intro
  • Fixed typo in intro quest description if the intro is skipped
0.12.public.2:

Bugfixes:

• Fixed issue causing 'Updated to v.0.12.public.1!" message to appear when not needed
  • Fixed lying-down hscene background not being correctly hidden when scene is ended
  • Fixed visual glitch that sometimes left Frim's hand stuck on a rubbable location in hscenes
  • Added function "fix_stuck_chains_path()" to console (accessed using Shift+O) since people are having bugs that I can't reproduce, but I can fix in a savegame where it has happened.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 808456

Overview:
Princess Tower is an erotic , kinky trainer game made in Ren'py that focuses on extremely interactive h-scenes. It also tries to have a few good jokes somewhere in there. :)

The player takes on the role of Frim of Coombmere, a hedge wizard in the employ of the Dark Imperium, tasked with taking care of Princess Ariane in order for the Dark Imperium to tighten its grasp on conquered territories. Frim decides that the best way to approach this task is to train obedience and submission - and if that training involves a little kinky sex, all the better.

The word count for v.0.9 is 28,924.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-05-28
Developer: Euphemismus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.public.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

View attachment 808472 View attachment 808473 View attachment 808474 View attachment 854748
are the tags up to date ?

Dark Priest

Jun 16, 2020
I cannot get the punishment up to 7, i have it maxed at 7 but you can only get 6 by slapping with a ruler (4) and candle (2)

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
Im like 2 hours in and have barely seen any skin whatsoever and this is one of the best adult games I have ever played, I know different people have different tastes but DAMN!!!!!!!! the art style, the story, the dialogue, the simplicity of having everything in one screen, the mechanics, just amazing work.

You have certain games that are more straight to the point and will throw sex right in your face in the first 2 minutes which is fine, sometimes you need a burger and some fries to satisfy that hunger, but then there are games like this one that is a finely seasoned and perfectly cooked stake that you just cut into small little pieces and enjoy each and every bite with some fine wine.

Ok ill stop rambling... DAMN what a game!

edit/ a word

15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
How do I geat heart past 3? It tells me to get her horny and then let her sleep and I did that and got up to the hand job from her but the quest doesn't change and doing it again does nothing

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
According to a previous patreon post, the dev decided to get rid of the separate love and submission routes.
"There is no separate ♥ & ⛓ path content anymore. There will be a dev log where I talk a bit more about how and why the dual-parallel-path-thing is going away."
But the last post is locked for non patrons, I wonder why? It seems, to me, that it's pretty important information for people who will think if it is worth subscribing after these changes.

I know, it's yearly to make assumptions, but this one of the things that I really liked about this game. To shape our princess in the form we wanted. I hope we still will have the freedom to do that. Otherwise, the game will lose it's major advantage over other trainer-type games.

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes