Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes

belozzer

Jul 14, 2017
great game, nice dynamics between the characters, already 2-3+ hours of decent content

overall it "lives up to the hype" of reviews in my opinion

Last edited:

Shadefang

Jul 16, 2018
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get to level 4 hearts. I've managed to get up to 6 wetness so I can hit 8 fire (even tried going to an earlier save so I hit 8 max exactly as opposed to having a theoretical cap of 9) and the punishment always just ends without triggering any sort of event.

edit: Needed to hit that point during the daytime event, not the nighttime punishment.

Last edited:
Reactions: klgreg

Fuffa69

Apr 11, 2018
Nope. Development is very much ongoing (see the Patreon posts that are coming out frequently). Actual releases aren't that frequent, but I know the game is being actively worked on.
Thanks, i hope we get another release soon.

Zec9999

Jan 31, 2021
Euphemismus, I am impressed. I've been thrashing h-games lately and often return to the trainers like witch trainer (silver ftw), four elements and cohabitation. I like how your princess isn't anywhere near as naive as Hermione or Katara in those games (not that I didn't love exploring that naivete). You're smashing it in story, dialogue (great English!) and visuals, man. Take my support, eager to see how this story pans out. Would love to see the addition of other characters (not that your princess isn't straight up amazing). New potential subs, some kind of audience for shame/humiliation stuff like Katara pridefully doing cum-walks or Hermione attending class wearing a fist-sized buttplug. They all need someone to be shocked/disgusted/aroused. A richer social setting would be nice... somehow... in a prison tower where entry and exit is guarded by a lightning-wielding god.

lyondijon

Dec 21, 2020
really good game, hope it gets updates. forgot to save and closed the game by accident after 2-3hours :sleep:

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get to level 4 hearts. I've managed to get up to 6 wetness so I can hit 8 fire (even tried going to an earlier save so I hit 8 max exactly as opposed to having a theoretical cap of 9) and the punishment always just ends without triggering any sort of event.

edit: Needed to hit that point during the daytime event, not the nighttime punishment.
Thank you for advice. Could you describe how to bring her up to 5-6 "wet" points in the day? The "Give Potion" button does not work for me, causes an critical error.
Have you started playing from the beginning, or have you updated the game and downloaded the old save?

Unboxed

Jan 4, 2022
View attachment 808456

Overview:
Princess Tower is an erotic , kinky trainer game made in Ren'py that focuses on extremely interactive h-scenes. It also tries to have a few good jokes somewhere in there. :)

The player takes on the role of Frim of Coombmere, a hedge wizard in the employ of the Dark Imperium, tasked with taking care of Princess Ariane in order for the Dark Imperium to tighten its grasp on conquered territories. Frim decides that the best way to approach this task is to train obedience and submission - and if that training involves a little kinky sex, all the better.

The word count for v.0.9 is 28,924.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-28
Release Date: 2022-05-28
Developer: Euphemismus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12 public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -

View attachment 808472 View attachment 808473 View attachment 808474 View attachment 854748
ANDROID VERSION PLS

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
ok how do i get the new lvl of discipline it says to get to 6 explosions in an interactive h scene i spank her until is 6 and nothing new is happening unless the spanking is not an interactive h scene then i dont know what im doing wrong

ankuno

Apr 5, 2018
The lying down position option does nothing after clicking in it, it just goes back to the room.

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
After finishing what seems to be the last step of the new quest, it is still listed as active. Might be because I'm using an old save in the mac version.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I'm stuck on the laying down position when I proposed to her an alternative punishment (feel her up, advance quest). Attaching save (And it was a new save)

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
I'm stuck on the laying down position when I proposed to her an alternative punishment (feel her up, advance quest). Attaching save (And it was a new save)
If she has the horny moodlet that scene gets bugged out since you can't increase the obedience stat with touching.

Reactions: jeff100
4.60 star(s) 49 Votes