Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Sorry about the errors on loading, guys (and thanks for the reports and error logs)! Were your saves made during the little end talk that Mousey the Mascot gives?

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The spanking part was really frustrating, but have managed to work it out. There are four ruler locations. For each one you need to click-hold at that location and then drag the mouse to a certain point away from the ruler. At this point the ruler bends, release the button, the spanking is then done. The picture shows the approximate location areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: doomBlade

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Mine wasn't I was here:
Thanks! I was able to use this screenshot to figure out what's going on.

Turns out it's cursed. :D That's the best explanation I have. If you click on "let her out of chastity after a day of work" and after that, click through more than 128 lines of dialogue but also don't reach Mousey's end-of-content spiel, the savegame cannot be loaded in v.0.7.

As a workaround, it's possible to load the game in v.0.6, click through that entire scene (and also Mousey's end-of-content spiel) and then save again. This new save should work in v.0.7.

Here's the links for v.0.6, in case you need them: ,

I'm looking into patching this, but this is some black magic stuff happening very deep inside Renpy.

asdffdsa1

Dec 1, 2018
The dialogue for this chapter is 100%.
I don't know how you do it but the characters just feel so natural.
It really gives an extra dimension to the whole tease and denial between the two.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I like your game and I especially love that this meme is a clear indication that you have put all your artistic talent into your game and there is nothing left for any other art :p

Reactions: Frim der Wel

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
I would love to be a patron of this game, but I prefer 1$ options, so I can support more developers.

Nov 24, 2019
I would love to be a patron of this game, but I prefer 1$ options, so I can support more developers.
That depends a bit on the Patreon plan. They dropped the "we will share the wire expenses among other devs", so they usually lose ~40(?) cents regardless of how much you pledge to PayPal & co.

In the end, for most devs, $1 plan does more harm than good, and you end up supporting more the bank guys than the developer themselves =/

Reactions: Konstantinus

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
That depends a bit on the Patreon plan. They dropped the "we will share the wire expenses among other devs", so they usually lose ~40(?) cents regardless of how much you pledge to PayPal & co.

In the end, for most devs, $1 plan does more harm than good, and you end up supporting more the bank guys than the developer themselves =/
That is a damn shame, and not something I was aware of - do you know a place/source where I can read more about the details of it? I might have to cancel some pledges and bump up some others, though I don't like the thought.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.60 star(s) 49 Votes