Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I immediately thought Witch Trainer as I was playing it and immediately am enjoying it significantly more. There's full-on art pieces. There's animations that we interact with. There's a cute character in a nice skirt with a focus on panties, yes, but we get a wider visual of the character.

I do miss fuckin around with Snape, but I'm willing to sacrifice any side-pieces if the main game is good enough to keep my focus and this absolutely is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Euphemismus

rambo50

Dec 17, 2017
how to progress to level 1 ? I gave her potions and maxxed out the bar multiple times, but still level 0

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
I'm never going to get tired of saying this - thanks for all the feedback and compliments! :)
I waited until this had a few updates under its belt before I played, and I've enjoyed it very much. Nonplussed means confused, though.
Dammit, it appears that 'nonplussed' is one of those words that means both itself and also the opposite of itself. :D I'll probably edit that for clarity at some point.

Spanking just doesn't progress. Either in prologue or if skipped it. No progress at all. Grabbed skirt with hand, chose ruler, spanked over million times at each area (found 4 areas). Nothing's happening. Bars at the left side doesn't move.
When you spank, is there a little bit of floaty text that says "smack!"? If not, is it possible that you are not pulling the ruler far enough back?

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Also, as a heads up - the game can, in its current state, be a bit confusing to work through. Consider this a challenge, because I'm planning a significant rework for v.0.9 and any changes before that would basically be wasted work. :D

Until then, v.0.7 and v.0.8 will focus on adding content.

I wrote a bit more about this on Patreon:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Stone me!

An actual decent trainer game? With great writing and art too? What the hell is happening.

I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first, but somehow the most interesting stuff has that strange allure I can recognize sometimes and let my curiosity "drive", which, so far, haven't disappointed me. Or I just have a old person's memory :HideThePain:

It's an amazing game, shame, that there is not much content at this moment, but it was enough and I'm still very pleased with the experience.

I really enjoy your way with words, it feels very refreshing, gives a cheeky-ish playful feeling.

I'd like to say, that the whole "training" process, or getting familiar with Her Majesty, or rather more vanilla interaction, feels kind of rushed and I suspect the same is happening on the other path.

However, I do suspect, that special tea, teasing, perhaps a few skeletons in the closet and most importantly the severe lack of physical contact might do some wonders to a person, especially if they wear a goddamn chastity belt.

Probably not going to get tired of saying the same cheesy crap I say to other developers, but best of luck with the project,
keep in mind, that even if some random schmuck acts like a total doucheface and craps on your work, there is still might be something useful to extract from it(if not, facepalm their post with emote and block/report away), obviously I'm not going to say anything about people, who actually take their time to write proper critique/suggestions/improvements, other's view and opinions sometimes help a lot to see something you have been missing.
Try to no burn out, whatever drives your passion, I hope it keeps doing it as long as you need it and thank you very much for sharing your talents with us, wankers.

Less than three, mate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Euphemismus

Coren

May 8, 2020
This game has been a really refreshing experience. Honestly, I enjoy the actual character of Frim more than the hooded people in these kinds of games because I don't feel tied to their motivations as much. They also feel more like another character in the game that I want to learn more about. Genie, it was like, whatever he's here I guess even though his character doesn't resemble or complement his original character at all. With Frim it feel like learning about him is a story telling mechanic as much as anything else.

I like the "oh this might seem erotic but I'm really being professional...really!" scenario and there doesn't seem to be very many of those. I like how the denial fetish stage is being set though I hope you have quite a bit more in the pipeline regarding the....marination?....of the situation. I am wholly behind this idea, you will have my pledge.

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
v07beta1.jpg
I'm holding my breath until I turn blue as Ari's case of blues
Good timing! :D

v.0.7 public release!
Get it at:
MEGA - -

v.0.7
Personal notes:
- New interactive h-scene! It's not repeatable yet, but it's there!
Content:
- Can now reach heart level 1
- New scene! Begins immediately after the Ari-sitting-down-scene from v.0.6
- New interactive h-scene! Features:
- 3 Moveable clothing items: skirt (2 positions + off), waistwrap (1 position + off), chestwrap: (2 positions)
- 1 Rubbable region: left breast (3 positions)
- 2 facial expressions
- 2 bonus images that are shown when this scene first plays out in the story
- This, like, weird little system that lets Ari move her arm, which is relevant to how this scene first plays out in the story
- Added exciting new bugs!
- Total word count: from 16,634 to 19,549
Bugfixes:
- General editorializing (fixing typos, messy sentences, etc.)
- Changed the description and name of what's shown in the Quests menu when no quests are active.
Internal:
- The new interactive h-scene is quite different internally in very cool ways that will be useful in the future
- A small bit of content that got made for the interactive h-scene but then cut, might be repurposed later.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes