4.40 star(s) 66 Votes

s.palpatine

Jun 4, 2019
I really like that game! My first Trainer Game

Storyline is pretty nice and easy going. If you could recommend me more games like this, pls tell me :)
Looking for excange about games and chat bout! Write me a message if you want to

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I really like that game! My first Trainer Game

Storyline is pretty nice and easy going. If you could recommend me more games like this, pls tell me :)
Looking for excange about games and chat bout! Write me a message if you want to
First off, welcome to the forum! To find more trainer games, scroll to the top of this page and click on the 'trainer' label under tags. Boom! A whole bunch of games tagged with 'trainer'! Make sure to save this tag as one to watch. When new games with this tag gets added to f95zone, you'll get a notification.

Also, I went to the search function and I looked in 'Discussions' and under that heading, 'Game Recommendations & Identification' and came up with this list for you: https://f95zone.to/search/17734865/...des]=1&c[nodes][0]=104&c[title_only]=1&o=date

Good luck!

s.palpatine

Jun 4, 2019
First off, welcome to the forum! To find more trainer games, scroll to the top of this page and click on the 'trainer' label under tags. Boom! A whole bunch of games tagged with 'trainer'! Make sure to save this tag as one to watch. When new games with this tag gets added to f95zone, you'll get a notification.

Also, I went to the search function and I looked in 'Discussions' and under that heading, 'Game Recommendations & Identification' and came up with this list for you: https://f95zone.to/search/17734865/...des]=1&c[nodes][0]=104&c[title_only]=1&o=date

Good luck!

thanks a lot, mate

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hey can somebody tell me whats the difference in the content in "My seamstress waifu" and "Following in her mothers footsteps" and how do i unlock the first one ?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey can somebody tell me whats the difference in the content in "My seamstress waifu" and "Following in her mothers footsteps" and how do i unlock the first one ?
iirc, one story is about her becoming a slut for everyone, and the second story is that you keep her for yourself.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
is there only one ending to this, with any extended ending unlocked when you complete all challenges?

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
How i can earn that damn "bad parenting" achievement please help
(I know I have to get Lola drunk, but how do I do it and when do I do it?)

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
How i can earn that damn "bad parenting" achievement please help
(I know I have to get Lola drunk, but how do I do it and when do I do it?)
when Lola moves in with you buy wine from the tavern & of an evening visit Lola & give her the wine then go to sleep, repeat this till its unlocked.

Reactions: Cirro84

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have problem with wiothtraienr ion the public favor route i onlocked everythign but i cna herminoe only doe the frist three flirt bait and let her be molested, wehn i order her to falsh her tits she says no cna someone help me

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I have a question. Is there any way to change the typography of this game?

It happens that I do not know English, and I use a program called Capture2Text that copies the text on the screen. that way I copy the texts in the google translator. that's what I do with all the games, but unfortunately, the program does not recognize this typography.

there is no way to change the typography?

for example, this typography.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Android version says 0.83 ??? Is it old version?
is the original Akabur link, it says '83' in title but should be the real deal. pls compare to your archive. :)
How to save on Android??
Not sure if got it but it should be double tap on an area where there is nth to select?? With PC versions it is right click, and the save screen opens.

Hi, I have a question. Is there any way to change the typography of this game? ...
With 'typography' you probably mean the fonts for the characters? These font files should be in a subfolder inside the game folder. In theory they can be exchanged, but you need to specify them in some game files, so the game will load the correct ones. You might need to search inside game files for the font names (these would be the parts where these files are specified) and substitute the old names for those font names you want to be loaded (so you need such font files of those names you know will work, I guess OpenType fonts are right?). Then the new fonts get loaded, your prog hopefully can use them and translate into another language.
If you e.g. got a font 'Courier' as a file in the game's font folder, you look for the name 'Courier' inside files, get another font you know works (say e.g. 'Segoe' font) and change the name to this, everywhere you find it. Then the game should load 'Segoe' from the font folder, and not use 'Courier' anymore. ...This is the way I can imagine should work to exchange fonts.

Maybe it is only a certain font, and your prog cannot handle it? Do you get any error messages from the program at all? Brute force would be to copy and paste dialogue text into another file and save it as ASCII, Unicode, Windows font text, or in any other font version you may be using... And see if the capture prog can work with those different text files or not.

Your question is very special, sorry I cannot help any more. Which language we are talking about?? Maybe another online translator is an alternative for you?

i have problem with wiothtraienr ion the public favor route i onlocked everythign but i cna herminoe only doe the frist three flirt bait and let her be molested, wehn i order her to falsh her tits she says no cna someone help me
Hi, I'm afraid this is the wrong thread, but you probably already know. > Witch Trainer [Akabur]
Had been a time I played that other game... iirc, you need to read books which gives Genie inspiration, this should open more corruption possibilities. But for books to get you need to earn money oc, write letters or cheat. ;) Also meet with Snake at the evenings more often, to get the story going.

Last edited:
Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
is the original Akabur link, it says '83' in title but should be the real deal. pls compare to your archive. :)

Not sure if got it but it should be double tap on an area where there is nth to select?? With PC versions it is right click, and the save screen opens.

With 'typography' you probably mean the fonts for the characters? These font files should be in a subfolder inside the game folder. In theory they can be exchanged, but you need to specify them in some game files, so the game will load the correct ones. You might need to search inside game files for the font names (these would be the parts where these files are specified) and substitute the old names for those font names you want to be loaded (so you need such font files of those names you know will work, I guess OpenType fonts are right?). Then the new fonts get loaded, your prog hopefully can use them and translate into another language.
If you e.g. got a font 'Courier' as a file in the game's font folder, you look for the name 'Courier' inside files, get another font you know works (say e.g. 'Segoe' font) and change the name to this, everywhere you find it. Then the game should load 'Segoe' from the font folder, and not use 'Courier' anymore. ...This is the way I can imagine should work to exchange fonts.

Maybe it is only a certain font, and your prog cannot handle it? Do you get any error messages from the program at all? Brute force would be to copy and paste dialogue text into another file and save it as ASCII, Unicode, Windows font text, or in any other font version you may be using... And see if the capture prog can work with those different text files or not.

Your question is very special, sorry I cannot help any more. Which language we are talking about?? Maybe another online translator is an alternative for you?

Hi, I'm afraid this is the wrong thread, but you probably already know. > Witch Trainer [Akabur]
Had been a time I played that other game... iirc, you need to read books which gives Genie inspiration, this should open more corruption possibilities. But for books to get you need to earn money oc, write letters or cheat. ;) Also meet with Snake at the evenings more often, to get the story going.

First, thank you very much for your response.

Second, I speak Spanish and I don't know English, there is the problem.

With typography I mean the typeface. I use a program, (Capture2Text), to copy the text from the text box, and paste it into the google translator. That way I can play most of the games there are.
but with Princess Trainer, or to be more exact, with all Akabur games, I have a problem using a font that the program does not recognize. therefore I cannot copy the text, as I cannot copy the text I cannot play. A shame, because all the Akabur games are amazing.
What I'm looking for is to change the font of the game, for a normal one. I will leave images below.

An example of when you tried to copy a text from Princess Trainer.
1.png

An example of when I copy a game text with a normal typeface.
2.png

thanks for your time and sorry for the inconvenience. If you could help me with this, you would be my savior. e.e

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes