4.40 star(s) 66 Votes

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
broken toy as I recall is almost the last quest for Lola. U cannot skip previous Lola's events before reaching it. Have u check the walkthrough? It's pretty clear I think. U will meet her at the clothing store. And the rest is as walkthrough.

schnitzi

Dec 27, 2017
broken toy as I recall is almost the last quest for Lola. U cannot skip previous Lola's events before reaching it. Have u check the walkthrough? It's pretty clear I think. U will meet her at the clothing store. And the rest is as walkthrough.
I have played all events before, but i couldn`t find Lola to fuck her.

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
Is there any mod for this game like witch trainer one?Witch trainer silver can use cheat so do princess trainer hve one?Btw i using android..

Reactions: Chainmail05

deliverbot

Aug 14, 2018
Hey, I'm on new game + and somehow I can't started broken fuck toy. I've talked to rose for countless times and the quest still not progressing. I tried to go to lola's room but I can't because she would keep crying, am I missing something?

Edit: NVM, I forgot that I have to go to my house first to start the quest

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
How do I get Jasmin to have Sex with at the obedience Test? I have trained her to maximum and habe had sex with her in the brothel bitte at home she refuses. All quests are some.

Edit: I found the problem. The obedience options didn't show up properly. Just had so let her so some more blowjobs and stuff before I could advanced.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
princess_trainer-quest_completed_uncensored.jpg
I am attaching a rip of the defunct F95Wiki entry for Princess Trainer Gold I made. This was the 6th and last page I made for the Wiki (and the most time consuming, at around 70 hours). It's not as perfectly formatted as my others because I was burning towards the end. However, it is 100% complete and has an enormous amount of behind-the-scenes information from code-diving. This is the safest place to put it to ensure it lasts for future players.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So umm uploader did you know that GDrive is linked to Mega

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I just want to say, I was disappointed that you couldn't nail Fat Lilly. I definitely don't mind a thick girl.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I'm guessing u completed Quest 4 'Raising Red Pheonix' then the Quest 11 'No Dancing Allowed'. Quest 11 - u need to talk to Jafar during the day to convince Maslab.
how cna i do the quest red phoenix i alread talk tot he fat woman but jafar always says no when i ask him to reopen it

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Just go home in day it will tell you how, for keep getting health challenge u will do exercise in one week or more continuously when night if i not forgot

for 1 challenge just keep giving money to old man in cheapside

for rose waifu just keep visiting her everyday till 20 days if i not wrong

for early bird just keep hitting button in right corner then call it a day without doing nothing till the challenge complete

for second chance u must clear new game till jafar fuck jasmine ending scene then do new game+

for azalea route a just keep nice to her and keep her to yourself
for azalea route b u must do it in new game+ keep giving her though what she do is a slut job then let other customer fuck her
you just can do one route in one save timeline so either do azalea route a first then do azalea route b in new game+ or you can it in reverse

for extended scene clear all challenge just tell me other challenge hint since i already delete this game
and what abouzt the rest like lfie of the rich,

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes