4.40 star(s) 66 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's not entirely a correct characterization of the ending. It's not so much that Jasmine "fell" for Jafar, it is that she has been corrupted to the point she finds it impossible to resist his advances. She still hates him, though.

There was always a "hint" by Akabur that he would do a PT2, but once he became infatuated with SC34, that prospect looks far, far off.

Reactions: DJD and giraffe69

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
During the time I was a patron of his, many of the requests on his Patreon page were for the PT sequel. This was an excellent trainer/corruption game but, as you point out, the story was left open. Purposely, apparently, because he did have plans to continue the tale.

Since I am no longer a patron, I can't offer anything "new" about his plans.

Reactions: DJD

bitchtits666

Sep 16, 2018
after setting it to true i keep getting a syntax error. what should i do?

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 97: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.18.3.761"

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I hear this game is up to version 2.20, but I have only seen a russian translation. Anyone have the English version?

here is the link to the Russian version

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I hear this game is up to version 2.20, but I have only seen a russian translation. Anyone have the English version?

here is the link to the Russian version

That is a mod, and not an official Akabur release. It's possible it gets translated someday, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Zer0x J360

Dec 22, 2017
Just finished the game and i gotta say i need the sequel to this story, because the ending ain't that satisfying to be honest. I mean there is the "too be continued" But when will it come out thou.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Just finished the game and i gotta say i need the sequel to this story, because the ending ain't that satisfying to be honest. I mean there is the "too be continued" But when will it come out thou.
Hopefully when Star Channel is finished AKABUR will start a sequel to PT, at least I really hope so. Dude has some skill when it comes to writing characters that make you feel and turn you on.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
I just donated 302 (in total) coins to Crocus but I didn't unlock any reward. Is this a bug?

Edit: Nvm, got it the next day! :D

Reactions: Cirro84
4.40 star(s) 66 Votes