4.40 star(s) 66 Votes

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get it out of fullscreen mode? I'm unable to click on window mode because fullscreen makes the function go offscreen

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get it out of fullscreen mode? I'm unable to click on window mode because fullscreen makes the function go offscreen
Should be the "F" key (just "F", not F1 or such).

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I wish someone would translate any additional content to English. I lack the ability.

Neo_Slimey

Nov 17, 2018
I set the {config.console} from {False} to {True}, but when I hit the {`} key in game, nothing happens. Can someone explain how I dicked this up?
Edit: Never mind, y'all. I'm a fucking idiot. It's {LShift+O}

Last edited:

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Hi guys, I am stuck with Iris whore costume, I don't where I can find or even buy the necessary material for her whore dress, does someone have any info, please?

Also, I got 2 empty additional rooms in the house, I guess they are for Iris and Lola, can someone confirm that I will have to train them as well too?

Thanks, guys !!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hi guys, I am stuck with Iris whore costume, I don't where I can find or even buy the necessary material for her whore dress, does someone have any info, please?

Also, I got 2 empty additional rooms in the house, I guess they are for Iris and Lola, can someone confirm that I will have to train them as well too?

Thanks, guys !!
It's been a while since I've played, but I'm pretty sure you have to talk to the fruit stand vendor for the materials, and yes, the other two rooms are for Lola and Iris.

Feb 5, 2018
How to unlock challange 12 Like mother like daughter ?

Do I need to clear the game and start new game+ to unlock azalea route B ?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How to unlock challange 12 Like mother like daughter ?

Do I need to clear the game and start new game+ to unlock azalea route B ?
'Like mother, like daughter' will require you to go on dates with Lola during the day, then dates at night, then Lola will ask you to get her a dress with Azalea.

As far as I know, you could load a save just before you start training Azalea during the same play through, but there are different outcomes in the Game+ mode, so I'd suggest sitting down and have another go at corrupting everyone again!

Feb 5, 2018
Ok just finished the game and new game +, really hope there will be Princess Trainer 2 when we use genie or even Alladin himself

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
I searched all over the internet to find a list of all the challenges ( I am talking about challenges not quests....) but I was only able to find something about the town weirdo and another one where you skip training for a while.
Can anyone PLEASE post a list with all the challenges ( and the requirements)?

Feb 5, 2018
I searched all over the internet to find a list of all the challenges ( I am talking about challenges not quests....) but I was only able to find something about the town weirdo and another one where you skip training for a while.
Can anyone PLEASE post a list with all the challenges ( and the requirements)?
Just go home in day it will tell you how, for keep getting health challenge u will do exercise in one week or more continuously when night if i not forgot

for 1 challenge just keep giving money to old man in cheapside

for rose waifu just keep visiting her everyday till 20 days if i not wrong

for early bird just keep hitting button in right corner then call it a day without doing nothing till the challenge complete

for second chance u must clear new game till jafar fuck jasmine ending scene then do new game+

for azalea route a just keep nice to her and keep her to yourself
for azalea route b u must do it in new game+ keep giving her though what she do is a slut job then let other customer fuck her
you just can do one route in one save timeline so either do azalea route a first then do azalea route b in new game+ or you can it in reverse

for extended scene clear all challenge just tell me other challenge hint since i already delete this game

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
Just go home in day it will tell you how, for keep getting health challenge u will do exercise in one week or more continuously when night if i not forgot

for 1 challenge just keep giving money to old man in cheapside

for rose waifu just keep visiting her everyday till 20 days if i not wrong

for early bird just keep hitting button in right corner then call it a day without doing nothing till the challenge complete

for second chance u must clear new game till jafar fuck jasmine ending scene then do new game+

for azalea route a just keep nice to her and keep her to yourself
for azalea route b u must do it in new game+ keep giving her though what she do is a slut job then let other customer fuck her
you just can do one route in one save timeline so either do azalea route a first then do azalea route b in new game+ or you can it in reverse

for extended scene clear all challenge just tell me other challenge hint since i already delete this game
Thanks a lot, I'll give them a try now.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
There's a small crash, but not that bad. So it ends when we meet Aladin. Damn Akabur, at least he should give a proper ending.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Low resolution images were bothering me, so I upscaled the visuals and the game from 800x600 to 1600x1200. Also made some tinkering with the engine to support webp format. So far I didn't have or detect any big issues on a windows system, but can't give you any guarantee that there will be none and possibly there will be, but I hope it works for you too.

So if anyone wants a crisper visual experience, here's my upscaled version of this great game:

Before-after examples:

4some_00.png 4some_00.jpg title.jpg title.jpg

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes