4.40 star(s) 66 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016

An example of when you tried to copy a text from Princess Trainer.
View attachment 368428
Alright gaucho, saddle your horse. It's adventure time now.
I already told you you have to do a quick hack in one or more of the game files. I did a little spelunking and used Unren.bat to find out what fonts Rubberducky (Rubaka - the dev's old name) is adding to his games. The comic-style font seems to be 'CREABBB.TTF' - a shows I'm probably right.

I did change that font to sth compact and better readable and used ' ' which I think is quite fine and your screen capture program should swallow it whole. What I get is:
RubberMS-01T.png RubberMS-02Lara.png
...Definitely another font, the right one to be precise. I guess capturing would work with the program you are using? I took 'Magic Shop' to experiment with but it should work with other Rubber games too. What i did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, all that effort to change just one word in one file, sadly Akabur did place that options file inside the big archive. Do those steps with other games if you wish so. Can be some devs define fonts in other files or in other sections of the options file too, but Akabur I think did not. It's still the same principle - look for font .ttf (or .otf), exchange one font for another.

I upload the changed 'Magic Shop' options file and the font I used in a .zip archive for you to check and test with the capture prog, and I marked my changes in the file with 3 exclamation marks (!!!) so you find my comments easily using the 'search' feature of the Notepad++ editor. Good luck hombre. :)

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Alright gaucho, saddle your horse. It's adventure time now.
I already told you you have to do a quick hack in one or more of the game files. I did a little spelunking and used Unren.bat to find out what fonts Rubberducky (Rubaka - the dev's old name) is adding to his games. The comic-style font seems to be 'CREABBB.TTF' - a shows I'm probably right.

I did change that font to sth compact and better readable and used ' ' which I think is quite fine and your screen capture program should swallow it whole. What I get is:
View attachment 372555 View attachment 372556
...Definitely another font, the right one to be precise. I guess capturing would work with the program you are using? I took 'Magic Shop' to experiment with but it should work with other Rubber games too. What i did:
I know, all that effort to change just one word in one file, sadly Akabur did place that options file inside the big archive. Do those steps with other games if you wish so. Can be some devs define fonts in other files or in other sections of the options file too, but Akabur I think did not. It's still the same principle - look for font .ttf (or .otf), exchange one font for another.

I upload the changed 'Magic Shop' options file and the font I used in a .zip archive for you to check and test with the capture prog, and I marked my changes in the file with 3 exclamation marks (!!!) so you find my comments easily using the 'search' feature of the Notepad++ editor. Good luck hombre. :)

are you a god ?? TT-TT
I will be eternally grateful.
the truth, start playing hentai games by princes trainer. At that time, I copied the texts manually in the translator. In the end just complete a part of the game, and leave it. One of my biggest regrets was never being able to finish it.
Whenever I looked at images of princess trainer, I thought about how frustrating it was to not be able to change the typography.

I thank you deeply. T-T

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
So I changed to fullscreen, resolution is off so I cant see everything. One thing I cant see is the option for windowed mode.
What resolution does your screen have? Maybe provide us with a screenshot (hit 's' key while on main screen or in game).
Also, there is a 'README.html' file that comes with Ren'Py games, it mentions a few standard key bindings:

At last, there is a rudimentary way to accomplish things without use of a mouse. You can navigate with 'arrow' keys, confirm changes and enter menus with 'enter' key, leave focus with 'escape' key. Similar to computer BIOS navigation which exists for decades. It works on normal computers, for finger navigation on e.g. tablets it's probably not necessary?

Hope this helps you. Change your nick pls.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
I have the same issue with my screen, I can't see everything in fullscreen mode. My resolution is 1920x1080. My preferences menu looks like this:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Dr.Sloth do the same, either try toggling to windowed mode or try to navigate with the keys, as described above.

Problem is these games are 4:3 format, the gui and game assets are too. They aren't enhanced for wide screen use, and there are monitors which blow up the full screen display, cutting parts away. They should show the whole game gui with big black stripes or frames left and right (sorta turned letterbox mode, as tvs can do it with old material).
- Maybe your monitor has got settings to change this behaviour? You should have gotten a manual with it, or the manufacturer has one online for download. So you may be able to switch modes on the monitor directly.
- Or your graphics card driver output can be set to a specific resolution and mode for fullscreen use with these games?? Usually you can create profiles within the driver for certain applications.
Those profile settings will be used when you launch a game. If you can set a resolution, for 4:3 it should be 1,440:1,080 pixels btw. Will give all the gui with frames left and right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zwart

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
What Cirro said. And check out possible scaling and overscan options in your GPU options:

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Hey anur, pls do a quick search next time (use forum search function at top right) and choose 'this thread' only. You find e.g. post #206 by wama, just a few pages back. Leave a like there, have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: zanetti100

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Welcome to the forum, Obi! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Dunno if there is a certain finger touch combo to reach the console, probably you may need a keyboard app running. pls start a keyboard app with the game, guess you need it anyway to cheat.

Now read carefully!

Alright, have fun and enjoy the game. Don't cheat like mad, only do it to avoid the heavy grind.
Nice to have here Obi, pls read the forum rules if you haven't done so. cya around. ;)

speedturtle

Jun 4, 2019
I'm stuck w/ something. I went into preferences and made the screen fullscreen, but a lot went out of my view, so when I went back to change it I can't change my view cuz windowed is out of my screen.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
I'm stuck w/ something. I went into preferences and made the screen fullscreen, but a lot went out of my view, so when I went back to change it I can't change my view cuz windowed is out of my screen.

Check out scaling options in your GPU driver panel.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Press F to pay resp... er, to switch from fullscreen to windowed mode (and vice-versa).

If for some reason it doesn't work, open the console (Shift-O) and type:
Code:
persistent._preferences.fullscreen = False
Or just delete "game\saves\persistent" if you have only started to play.

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes