4.40 star(s) 66 Votes
May 16, 2019
Guys, I need your help, I clicked on Fullscreen and now the game is to big, cant read anything, cant even close the game (closed it with alt f4), is there a way to reverse it? Tried to change the resolution in the log, didnt work and tried to change from fullscreen to window mode, but it didnt changed the game to the window version

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Guys, I need your help, I clicked on Fullscreen and now the game is to big, cant read anything, cant even close the game (closed it with alt f4), is there a way to reverse it? Tried to change the resolution in the log, didnt work and tried to change from fullscreen to window mode, but it didnt changed the game to the window version
If alt-enter doesn't work, you could try deleting the persistent file (in both locations).

• Love
Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
PT-2-1.jpg
Working on a mod for Princess Trainer Gold called Princess Trainer Gold 2.1. Not an original name but I reckon it's for Akabur to create a Plat edition. The idea for this game is to make progression(?) of Jasmine from princess to slave more "immersive" by adding new events and levels to existing content that differ depending on obedience and shamelessness.

Don't have the privileges for a proper post yet but you can download for PC here:

2 new spells from Magic Shop, 3 new requests, 5 new modified events and 1 new obedience test (you'll like this one :).) Lots of other coding improvements such as new clothing and scene system to make creating new events faster and easier.

Whole lot of content from a mod of Princess Trainer 1 (not released) including a whole new clothing system and ideas for new content to be added in later updates.

Nov 22, 2017
View attachment 581693
Working on a mod for Princess Trainer Gold called Princess Trainer Gold 2.1. Not an original name but I reckon it's for Akabur to create a Plat edition. The idea for this game is to make progression(?) of Jasmine from princess to slave more "immersive" by adding new events and levels to existing content that differ depending on obedience and shamelessness.

Don't have the privileges for a proper post yet but you can download for PC here:

Mega

2 new spells from Magic Shop, 3 new requests, 5 new modified events and 1 new obedience test (you'll like this one :).) Lots of other coding improvements such as new clothing and scene system to make creating new events faster and easier.

Whole lot of content from a mod of Princess Trainer 1 (not released) including a whole new clothing system and ideas for new content to be added in later updates.
It's not there anymore.

May 16, 2019
Hey, I'm a bit stuck in the story, I guess?
I should do quest 10 ("Investment that Bears Fruit") while I only got mission 1-3 but after I skipped the fourt day and hunt the thief, it says that I'm to slow and only lose 200G I also don't see any Progress or know how to get stronger or faster, the Brothel is closed but I did a few events where jasmin even posts for the Brothel (Tits on a Platter 1-3) At the Tavern the Girls wants me to complete Mission 11 and I don't know where to start it and there is no other event I can do at the moment.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hey, I'm a bit stuck in the story, I guess?
I should do quest 10 ("Investment that Bears Fruit") while I only got mission 1-3 but after I skipped the fourt day and hunt the thief, it says that I'm to slow and only lose 200G I also don't see any Progress or know how to get stronger or faster, the Brothel is closed but I did a few events where jasmin even posts for the Brothel (Tits on a Platter 1-3) At the Tavern the Girls wants me to complete Mission 11 and I don't know where to start it and there is no other event I can do at the moment.

To increase your fitness, you have to go to the Market Square at night and do some exercises, do this repeatedly until you are a the max, then go back and resume the Quest

In regards to Quest 11: No Dancing Allowed - you need to talk to Maslab about hiring Jasmine as a Dancer, to get the Quest started

FYI - there is a WT called Princess Trainer Gold Walkthrough - put out there by JASHINSLAYER

Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk
May 16, 2019
To increase your fitness, you have to go to the Market Square at night and do some exercises, do this repeatedly until you are a the max, then go back and resume the Quest

In regards to Quest 11: No Dancing Allowed - you need to talk to Maslab about hiring Jasmine as a Dancer, to get the Quest started

FYI - there is a WT called Princess Trainer Gold Walkthrough - put out there by JASHINSLAYER
Oh Wow Thanks a million, would have uninstalled if this was a bug or something, so thank you!

Jpax88

Apr 3, 2020
Hi, everyone!
I'm starting this game after going through Summer Villa. I went through all the quests, puzzles and everything, but despite doing one or two tines, I found the money cheat quite essential to truly appreciate the stories of each character. The grinding for money isn't quite for me.

In Android version, is there any way of having a gold cheat? I read that you mod the values on Win version, but what about Android?
Thanx

flawkes

Dec 4, 2017
Doesn't this thread needs an update? This site seems to have the game on v2.20, except it's in russian:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Doesn't this thread needs an update? This site seems to have the game on v2.20, except it's in russian:
Response here:
No.

The Gold Version is 2.03, you can verify that by going to Akabur's website. The PT 2.20 is a mod which I believe is available only in Russian.

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes