4.40 star(s) 65 Votes
Feb 7, 2020
Full save and gallery if anyone is interested.
A bit surprised that no one have post one before

PS
The game read files from both
C:\Users\(Your User Name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\game\save
But not sure which have higher priority
Just a heads up
The files in the zip is from AppData so if you want to put these save files on a completely new game. Just create a folder called save under the game folder, then put the save files there.

Huge thanks to [B]jpsimon[/B] for his post. I was missing some CG from my gameplay years ago and the wiki made the process of completing whole lot easier.

EDIT: Spelling
Do you have mobile savedata of this ?

Reactions: jvdw92

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
Unfortunately not. Unless there is some way to hack the game through the console, but I don't recall seeing any hacks that directly address this issue.
Just save before choosing the path and keep going through the one you desire until the end, while with the other one play just to unlock the achievement

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a "good end" to the game where you don't marry the princess off? Maybe even you become sultan yourself?

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Someone can pls put the way of Android Savé folder cause i cant find it on Samsung galaxy a30

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 581693
Working on a mod for Princess Trainer Gold called Princess Trainer Gold 2.1. Not an original name but I reckon it's for Akabur to create a Plat edition. The idea for this game is to make progression(?) of Jasmine from princess to slave more "immersive" by adding new events and levels to existing content that differ depending on obedience and shamelessness.

Don't have the privileges for a proper post yet but you can download for PC here:

Mega

2 new spells from Magic Shop, 3 new requests, 5 new modified events and 1 new obedience test (you'll like this one :).) Lots of other coding improvements such as new clothing and scene system to make creating new events faster and easier.

Whole lot of content from a mod of Princess Trainer 1 (not released) including a whole new clothing system and ideas for new content to be added in later updates.
The Mega download link is dead.

Reactions: Zwart

Cul$_989P

Jun 10, 2020
Low resolution images were bothering me, so I upscaled the visuals and the game from 800x600 to 1600x1200. Also made some tinkering with the engine to support webp format. So far I didn't have or detect any big issues on a windows system, but can't give you any guarantee that there will be none and possibly there will be, but I hope it works for you too.

So if anyone wants a crisper visual experience, here's my upscaled version of this great game:

Before-after examples:

View attachment 202397 View attachment 202401 View attachment 202409 View attachment 202410
The link for the upscaled version doesn't work. Also How did you do It, out of curiosity sake. I've tried doing it myself, But can't quite figure it out.

Reactions: lurkmaster

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
The link for the upscaled version doesn't work. Also How did you do It, out of curiosity sake. I've tried doing it myself, But can't quite figure it out.
For this game it's a time consuming work, but doable. Most of the other VNs and games are much more easy to upscale. You need to change lots of image placement coordinates in script files.

This game was one of my first tries and the result was not very good. It has several image placement issues which I missed. I don't know if I still have the upscaled version in my backups, so uploading again may not be possible.

Cul$_989P

Jun 10, 2020
Instead of figuring out how to upscale everything, I've found an alternative. Using the Mod Russian Version 2.20, I've taken the Library file and the Ren'py file from the modded game and copied it over the OG files and the resolution went up drastically. The letter output is sharper and a lot of the images went up as well from what I see. Try it for yourselves and see if you see any differences.

Annotation 2020-07-14 222554.png Annotation 2020-07-14 222703.png

KumaOwU

Jun 23, 2020
Can you guys help me out pls , I want to use cheats on ptge Android ver. but I have no clue how to use it so can you guys help me out ...

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Can someone tells me the Main Menu music? I love this one!
Figured it out for you: it's called "Roll In the Leaves" by Joseph LoDuca.

Extract the file "archive.rpa" in the "game" subfolder with RPA Extract, which you can download here:

The tracks are in the "music" subfolder after extraction, the file you're looking for is named "RollIntheLeaves.mp3".

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes