4.40 star(s) 65 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's a Tag update. shouldn't of been added to the upload feed though it's possible the uploader added the above mentioned mod to the game to make it worth people's while to try it.

The tags added were Harem and Voyeur according to what I found. I didn't do the update, just got curious as to what it was.

Reactions: lewdman89 and Baemz

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
You are probably right. Still strange to update the op without a word and just switch it for a modded version (not keeping the original/unmodded download links).
This! Pretty unusual, since it is in no way official as it seems.

I guess, Akabur would have mentioned it somewhere.

Thanks ssj782

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
It's a Tag update. shouldn't of been added to the upload feed though it's possible the uploader added the above mentioned mod to the game to make it worth people's while to try it.

The tags added were Harem and Voyeur according to what I found. I didn't do the update, just got curious as to what it was.
If you have access to the OP, its probably worth adding a changelog that states what you've found. It'll save people commenting and clogging up the thread.

and maybe add a link to the mod thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-trainer-gold-2-14-fixed-by-zomby-games-updated-04-04-2020.47644/

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If it's not official, who did it?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Unfortunately it seems to be in Russian... which I can't speak or read. I would love to be able to play it, but without being able to understand the text it would not be possible.

It would be very interesting because I did UNREN and it seems that PREGNANCY is at least a possibility for Jasmin, Iris and Lola!!! WOW

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The Mega link is the actual English version of the game, the nopy one is the messed up Russian thing, not sure about the other one

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately it seems to be in Russian... which I can't speak or read. I would love to be able to play it, but without being able to understand the text it would not be possible.

It would be very interesting because I did UNREN and it seems that PREGNANCY is at least a possibility for Jasmin, Iris and Lola!!! WOW
That's 100% a modded version. I didn't use the OP to see what had changed, there are reports and tags was the report.

inceltrash there isn't a way. Download the version in the OP then the mod and follow isntall instructions. That version that was added was Russian only.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't understand how to cheat. I type gold in console but it just prints out the amount of gold i currently have. How do I set it?

Edit: Figured it out you have to do gold = 99999 to cheat.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 65 Votes