Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Trainer: Jasmine [v0.7] [Studio Danza]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Art looks really good for me, I like the Dschinn Jafar! :D

I really hope, Jasmin isn't the only girl to fuck.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
This is the guy who started what became Witch Trainer Silver, but his own dedication to that project did not match that of the others he attracted to it, so they parted ways. He seems to be keeping the crew small on this one, thus the slow pace--he's been working on it for almost a year, but there was always steady progress while I was watching it on github. I think he's taken it private, now.

0beron

Sep 24, 2017
Pain
Screenshot_16.png

Can't wait for the sequel, maybe in a magic school? We could train... I don't know... McGonagall!

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
hmm and what exactly did akabur with disneys alladin and the harry potter franchise? ;)
I dont mind new storys in the same direction but would be nice if he said, "inspired by akaburs princes trainer", to show his respect to the work that was previously done
ok accepted respect the original artist but i believe " if something is not broken dont fix it"
and yes akabur did FINISH it BOTH.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macoubex

Anon2580

Mar 24, 2019
If only someone had thought of this idea years ago...
i'm pretty sure you meant this sarcastically but if not there was a game like this featuring the Great Princess Jasmin that was called Princess Trainer by Akbar Games. it was really good and he also made others like Witch Trainer, Orange Trainer, and Mating Season.

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
Can anyone guide me how to play this game cannot doHO
i'm pretty sure you meant this sarcastically but if not there was a game like this featuring the Great Princess Jasmin that was called Princess Trainer by Akbar Games. it was really good and he also made others like Witch Trainer, Orange Trainer, and Mating Season.
HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME CAN U TELL ME

Alkemya-san

Jul 27, 2017
That's likely to become a very nice game, i like the art/animation, which makes real good games IMO.

There's a single drawback, compared to Akabur (oh real god of the RenPy games~) the UI is disgraceful af, i think that trying to improve this part of the game may turn it into something more attractive. (y)

Vrahel

Nov 2, 2017
looks promising. I enjoyed princess trainer a lot and this could be a very good continuation. I like your Art as well, but it is also my concern cause your development will be very slow. Games with self drawn art often gets abandoned, lets hope this one wont.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes