Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
how do you know that... or because I skip some text -...-
You can change the way you craft items, it's set to craft items without any recipes, but you can change it by selectinng first option, then you will be able to craft items from know recipes.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
how did i know that?
i didn't, i can't progress the game without crafting this item,

i looked around and found the stuff.
You can change the way you craft items, it's set to craft items without any recipes, but you can change it by selectinng first option, then you will be able to craft items from know recipes.
yes I already know that before ask
(and even run back to talk to the chicken that teach synthesis)
but can't find the recipe anywhere
run around about 15 minute so comeback to ask...
just wondering are there some point any npc tell me how to brew it and I skip it

thank you for your awnser

kallekeke

Aug 3, 2017
yes I already know that before ask
(and even run back to talk to the chicken that teach synthesis)
but can't find the recipe anywhere
run around about 15 minute so comeback to ask...
just wondering are there some point any npc tell me how to brew it and I skip it

thank you for your awnser
The carbuncle should just teach that to you as soon as you go to the first area with enemies. Just go to synthesis menu, switch it so says from materials, items -> vim water -> choose amount -> hit z -> hit x and synthesize.

Anyone found a way to disable the blue force field in the prison?
Edit: nvm, I'm an idiot. Just push the boulder on it. Didn't see it at first. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Wow I've played it 20+minutes now and this game is already so great!! Finally a new rpgm gem.

Btw is there any android ports already? Would appreciate it on my tablet:giggle:

Reactions: Count_Chocula

RedAce1942

Jan 3, 2018
This entire game is literally based on Italian history, more specifically, the unification period in the 19th century, as Italy used to be a fragmented country with little complete independence. They use the map of Italy for their country, and the part where the main character is based in is Sardinia in real life. The kingdom of Sardinia was actually the one to originally lead the charge for Italian unification, as they were the only kingdom not overpowered by foreign influence. Kind of cool.
So basically, not only we are gettin fucking annhilated by COVID-19, now we got a 18+ game based on us. Sweet.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes