Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
Just as a heads up, this game is incredibly time consuming to bumrush through if you skip all text. I played the JP version and it was very specific on hard-locking you quite often unless you spoke to one NPC in a random town, who then sends you to another NPC, which send you to another before you can progress. You'll want to at least have a small general idea of where to go by actually reading.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This entire game is literally based on Italian history, more specifically, the unification period in the 19th century, as Italy used to be a fragmented country with little complete independence. They use the map of Italy for their country, and the part where the main character is based in is Sardinia in real life. The kingdom of Sardinia was actually the one to originally lead the charge for Italian unification, as they were the only kingdom not overpowered by foreign influence. Kind of cool.
I guess for some reasons, they couldn't make up a story or they got lazy.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
yes I already know that before ask
(and even run back to talk to the chicken that teach synthesis)
but can't find the recipe anywhere
run around about 15 minute so comeback to ask...
just wondering are there some point any npc tell me how to brew it and I skip it

thank you for your awnser
If this is the vim water you get told by the cat at the beginning that you already know the recipe as being of the royal family.

Reactions: pasunna

ghostpampo

Sep 2, 2018
i Got stuck in the Cave where they need me to realease Marshall....
But when i walk in that cave, the blue glowing spot blocking me.
And when it asking to trigger the Blue circle in the other side of the cave, i can't trigger it.
Im literally stuck.

Reactions: ray3dave
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes