Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
This entire game is literally based on Italian history, more specifically, the unification period in the 19th century, as Italy used to be a fragmented country with little complete independence. They use the map of Italy for their country, and the part where the main character is based in is Sardinia in real life. The kingdom of Sardinia was actually the one to originally lead the charge for Italian unification, as they were the only kingdom not overpowered by foreign influence. Kind of cool.
I guess for some reasons, they couldn't make up a story or they got lazy.
Wait. What?
Before I over react to that, you are joking, right?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i think i doo but can u giv me a link any way

Though it's more helpful if you actually mention what file the game says is missing or just look at the file name and where it's suppose to be and place a dummy one there.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
i think i doo but can u giv me a link any way

-the audio file probably got corrupted or changed due to ether your anti-virus/firewall or some wins 10 crap or your PC default settings,
try downloading the installer version and install the game in another location away from the default C drive, and make sure to back up your save

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
So i have downloaded the installer version to play it on my Mac but there are only those few files i can't open.Am i missing a program on my computer to open them or there is an other way?I would highly appreciate it since there aren't many games for Mac computers on those kinds. Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 02.01.36.png

Reactions: Rancidman

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
i thought this is already here on f95

Game literally explains at one point that each one of those heroines is able of something(based on who is the leader)...
- Princess Erica "OPENS" locks... kinda like the door above.
- Church Priestess Seduces old man and get items(also mediates some mobs getting events and avoiding fights where princess would strike first.
- Marta jumps over holes and fences when she learns from an elder man within a dungeon.

U literally "gotta" swap the one leading whenever one of the occasions mentioned above appears... however i find it strange that in an game as such, there is no button to instantly swap lead figure without opening menu and pressing on Formation though.

Reactions: HentaiBro47

smokingu

Aug 2, 2019
Game literally explains at one point that each one of those heroines is able of something(based on who is the leader)...
- Princess Erica "OPENS" locks... kinda like the door above.
- Church Priestess Seduces old man and get items(also mediates some mobs getting events and avoiding fights where princess would strike first.
- Marta jumps over holes and fences when she learns from an elder man within a dungeon.

U literally "gotta" swap the one leading whenever one of the occasions mentioned above appears... however i find it strange that in an game as such, there is no button to instantly swap lead figure without opening menu and pressing on Formation though.
Thanks.

I guess I missed that part while mashing some text

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
What's the point in having an installer and a non-installer? Do we need to download both to play the game?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
What's the point in having an installer and a non-installer? Do we need to download both to play the game?
Some people don't trust pre-installed stuff thinking it may be a bad copy/error when turning into zip(like file names in some cases) and possible alternate files adding fake virus in the middle. Not everyone trusts pre-installed stuff so much because of that, also, the installer also adds an auto-removal in the program list directly from developers, oh well... u can say it's up to preference and trust.

Reactions: Zontany

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Some users don't like having to install the games, they prefer them to just be extract and play. That is the purpose of the non-installer version. I believe the KG games tend to be distributed with an installer and since many users do not like the installers we tend to get installer and non installer versions.

personally i prefer the non-installer since it is less overhead just extract it and play.

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I'm so happy that there's a game set in italy. By the way, is it a coincidence or they published this now becouse of coronavirus?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes