alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having a major issue, I keep going through the synthesis process and it acts like it created the item, but that item is not showing up.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Well,i'm not into little girls,but as peoples seem to say the game is good i'll give it a try and see if that don't bother me too much. =)

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Regardless of how you resolve an event (winning, losing, or fucking), you're allowed to replay the event in question afterwards by talking to involved NPCs and you can choose to take part in whatever again (or for the first time). Whatever you do during those "replays" still counts towards your sexual statistics. You can do all of the lewd stuff in the game without ever actually having to lose a fight.

Well, I don't know if there are scenes for battles with normal enemies. I refuse to purposefully lose at anything in any game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Some people don't trust pre-installed stuff thinking it may be a bad copy/error when turning into zip(like file names in some cases) and possible alternate files adding fake virus in the middle. Not everyone trusts pre-installed stuff so much because of that, also, the installer also adds an auto-removal in the program list directly from developers, oh well... u can say it's up to preference and trust.
Some users don't like having to install the games, they prefer them to just be extract and play. That is the purpose of the non-installer version. I believe the KG games tend to be distributed with an installer and since many users do not like the installers we tend to get installer and non installer versions.

personally i prefer the non-installer since it is less overhead just extract it and play.
I'm currently downloading the non-installer now. Can you guys please tell me what do I do with the installer files (Princesses Never Lose! 1.03 Installer.2, 3, and 4) after I installed the .exe file? Am I missing a step somewhere?

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Regardless of how you resolve an event (winning, losing, or fucking), you're allowed to replay the event in question afterwards by talking to involved NPCs and you can choose to take part in whatever again (or for the first time). Whatever you do during those "replays" still counts towards your sexual statistics. You can do all of the lewd stuff in the game without ever actually having to lose a fight.

Well, I don't know if there are scenes for battles with normal enemies. I refuse to purposefully lose at anything in any game.

"I refuse to purposefully lose at anything in any game" Same.
I also like to edit my stats from the start, for me it's not just i don't like to lose i just can't lose.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I'm so happy that there's a game set in italy. By the way, is it a coincidence or they published this now becouse of coronavirus?
it's coincidence for sure
this game advertising on there account several month ago
and to publish game on steam
you need to wait at least 1 month even if your game already complete
you can just show the page
it is the steam rule

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
can you run through the game doing every lewd thing possible but not lose your virginity, i love me some turboslut virgins.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019

the defeat version and the love version is the same cg(sad)
and a little word change how you end up in that situation
I'm sure if you beat the game once you can unlock all of it by end game reward anyway

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think the entire recipes is broken! I purchased book 1, got book 2, and purchased book 3.. and I have no damn recipes even after using the books. Completely broken.

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
Game literally explains at one point that each one of those heroines is able of something(based on who is the leader)...
- Princess Erica "OPENS" locks... kinda like the door above.
- Church Priestess Seduces old man and get items(also mediates some mobs getting events and avoiding fights where princess would strike first.
- Marta jumps over holes and fences when she learns from an elder man within a dungeon.

U literally "gotta" swap the one leading whenever one of the occasions mentioned above appears... however i find it strange that in an game as such, there is no button to instantly swap lead figure without opening menu and pressing on Formation though.
why did you tag my post? my post got nothing to do with all of those XD

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Pretty hot take. The games they translate might not be your cup of tea or suit your tastes but many of them are objectively high quality and well made games.
Which games of theirs have struck you as low quality?
Good art.. poor game play I have to say. She starts off nopan but why? There is no explanation especially when she is supposed to be an innocent girl.. She got pregnant so could not wear her clothes.. nobody even notices she is pregnant or naked at all. there is no difference in conversation. Recipes are broken completely as there is no recipes after you get them. Combat is dull and boring so eventually turned it on easy just to get the battles over with quickly.

The enemy can cover you in cum but you don't have any sex attacks to do back and she has a dumb line what is this stuff I am covered with.. umm.. she has been doing blowjobs and everything else she definitely knows what it is. First sex she has was by a human and gets pregnant but she births an egg and doctor says that is what happens for fucking monsters.. Seriously too lazy to give more than a single birth scene with a flag of was it a monster or human that got her pregnant?

Ok so some scenes your supposedly attacking with your force.. but it's just the two of you? Seriously you can't have them at least showing as a battle all around you in the background? No I can not call this game high quality.. Art and sounds are are really good but the game play is not.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes