Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Like, the grand majority of your complaints are issues with realism. People not noticing she's unclothed, not knowing what cum is, doctor mistaking monster birth for human birth, nobody noticing she's pregnant; none of these are gameplay issues at all. Combat being dull and boring is fair I guess but it's once in a blue moon any H-game changes that.

Could I ask what you consider some good H-games? Always on the lookout for some.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Always support Kagura Games! Even if some of the games are kind of eh, at least they are always well-translated.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
This entire game is literally based on Italian history, more specifically, the unification period in the 19th century, as Italy used to be a fragmented country with little complete independence. They use the map of Italy for their country, and the part where the main character is based in is Sardinia in real life. The kingdom of Sardinia was actually the one to originally lead the charge for Italian unification, as they were the only kingdom not overpowered by foreign influence. Kind of cool.
I'm gonna get shit for saying this but i can't help it.

NNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!

Also interesting facts.

Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Pretty hot take. The games they translate might not be your cup of tea or suit your tastes but many of them are objectively high quality and well made games.
Which games of theirs have struck you as low quality?
Not really a hot take i'd say. some people just might not enjoy their work like others do. I mean KG doesn't make games, they translate them. So the quality of the game really has no bearing on the work they do. Personally, my gripe with them is the fact that their translations are generally full of bugs and in my opinion stupid bugs that could of been avoided had they taken the time to do some proper Quality control. I have see a few games of theirs with straight up broken character tags in the text. If they had actually played the game they translated they would of caught that. I expect those sort of mistakes to be something an amateur like myself would make not a company charging money for their work.

That being said they at least fix the bugs so you gotta give them credit.

Last edited:

Cerophono

Oct 18, 2017
I feel like Kagura Games takes up way too many projects. I'd rather they focus on games that are interesting as well as them doing a good job translating them. I'm just kinda waiting around for their remaining Acerola game and Ambrosia games since they look really interactive.

Reactions: Lasaga

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
ive beaten this clown boss to meet this director but its not giving me specifics where to find him, can anyone help?

Seth298

Feb 23, 2019
Where Can o Find Director Biscion i can not find him and i need to talk to him about some old run down fort call the Romanesoc fort

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Got around the syntax error. Just had to install the game with the installer and then use the uncensor patch from the kaguragames website for the steam version of the game to fix it.
could you please upload somewhere the resulting zipped www folder (without the audio and img subfolders)?

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Not really a hot take i'd say. some people just might not enjoy their work like others do. I mean KG doesn't make games, they translate them. So the quality of the game really has no bearing on the work they do. Personally, my gripe with them is the fact that their translations are generally full of bugs and in my opinion stupid bugs that could of been avoided had they taken the time to do some proper Quality control. I have see a few games of theirs with straight up broken character tags in the text. If they had actually played the game they translated they would of caught that. I expect those sort of mistakes to be something an amateur like myself would make not a company charging money for their work.

That being said they at least fix the bugs so you gotta give them credit.
well... you can check bug better than them because it's your hobby work
but them is a real work
and I don't surprise that there are bugs
after seeing how many projects they plan out at the same time
and to begin with you love the game you pick to translate
and these worker I can imagine that they even not like H game
they just apply to some job to feed their stomach
they don't have passion like you do
and work as a team will be easy missing on many point more than one man show

and like you said at least they fix their bugs
some AAA game just leave it to modder...

Reactions: superelmo

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
OK Good thing i decided to go to the roots and found the ULMF thread of it when it came out in JP

Reactions: ph33rg0d

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Holy Moly. This game was a chore to slog through. Top notch art but still, not worth it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Where does this game take place, Prudeville? You get sexually harassed and the people are upset because you had SEX. Just talk to the bishop after your breasts get grabbed. lol

Jun 23, 2019
Wondering if there is a way to change the language? I saw the locales inside but dont know how to switch them.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes