alasad

Jun 13, 2017
i see alot of mixed opinions about this game here. so im not gonna ask if this is worth downloading, cuz its probably is ( its free ) .
instead im gonna ask, is it worth BUYING?

Rancidman

Jun 6, 2018
So i have downloaded the installer version to play it on my Mac but there are only those few files i can't open.Am i missing a program on my computer to open them or there is an other way?I would highly appreciate it since there aren't many games for Mac computers on those kinds. View attachment 592917
I'm having the same issue. I wonder if the other 2 and 3 are for android and Mac (or something) and haven't got the proper file extension. They have the same size as the windows installer

Semiramis

Aug 30, 2019
i see alot of mixed opinions about this game here. so im not gonna ask if this is worth downloading, cuz its probably is ( its free ) .
nope, nu-uh.. though two characters are very very alluring, the nun and the elf.... they highly favored most of the H-scene to the bestiality cat girl loli and the princess bestiality fox..

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
if you feel of too support kagura and authors
I think it worth it
I already finish the game
and plan to buy it when 50% drop
game is at the top rank of kagura pick for me
but if you got higher standards I’m not blame you

Reactions: alasad

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
nope, nu-uh.. though two characters are very very alluring, the nun and the elf.... they highly favored most of the H-scene to the bestiality cat girl loli and the princess bestiality fox..
That's not what bestiality even MEANS you twit.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This version is tottal broken V3 Fixed not the many errors inside.

And i Have the Steam version. XD
I'm really fed up what I'm going to buy kagura games for when the tottal are broken. :mad:

Reactions: alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
if you feel of too support kagura and authors
I think it worth it
I already finish the game
and plan to buy it when 50% drop
game is at the top rank of kagura pick for me
but if you got higher standards I’m not blame you
i dont really care about supporting them. this is a company, not my friend. they sell stuff and thats it. i just wanted to know if its worth the money or not.

if i understand you correctly, you say that this is one of the best kagura games for you. but yet you wait for a 50% sale. which means the game is not worth buying at full price. its only worth 50% of the price ( at best ) and that is coming from someone who loves that game.

so the game is probably even less worth for people who dont love it. maybe 30? maybe 20%?
in any case, thats all i wanted to know. so you indirectly helped me lol. thanks

Beyond Namez

Feb 20, 2018
Glitchy game haha. I won a battle and then the same enemies attacked me a second later. My clothes got ripped and I walked around and talked to someone. My game just froze, I still heard the sounds but I couldn't move. So I had to restart back to my save point. Which means that I lost a good bit of progress. The game is decent. But it's super glitchy, so if you want to play it make sure to save every minute.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
i dont really care about supporting them. this is a company, not my friend. they sell stuff and thats it. i just wanted to know if its worth the money or not.

if i understand you correctly, you say that this is one of the best kagura games for you. but yet you wait for a 50% sale. which means the game is not worth buying at full price. its only worth 50% of the price ( at best ) and that is coming from someone who loves that game.

so the game is probably even less worth for people who dont love it. maybe 30? maybe 20%?
in any case, thats all i wanted to know. so you indirectly helped me lol. thanks
well... I'm not that rich to buy game at full price, so I pirate it here
if I have saved money I will buy it full/15% launch price haha
actually it's not just they sell stuff
If you buy game you love then it rise up how they will interest to translate that kind of game you buy
that what I look for support authors

and yes best for me
there would be Fallen Makina, Slave sword, Apostle,Clymenia Title
I buy those game after pirate and finish it
but yes in term of worth I don't know...
many user of this forum look down on rpgm game
So... I don't know your standard

KOKOSHU

Jun 3, 2019
it's on page 6-7, you need to download the installer one, install, download the patch in kagura games, patch the game then it should be fixed
I am little confused...I tried with intstaller win but still have the problem...where is the in 6 or 7 pages? I dont get that...can you give me link of that post?

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I am little confused...I tried with intstaller win but still have the problem...where is the in 6 or 7 pages? I dont get that...can you give me link of that post?
you need to download the path from kagura official website and apply it again

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes